Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The injury thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The injury thread

    Here we post our glorious war-wounds. Pictures, stories, whatever. I'll kick it off with my weaksauce picture (the month-long hematomato on my shin never really looked very impressive).



    Bonus points for arterial bleeds, etc etc...

    #2
    two Broken toes from a blackbelt de ashi barai'ing me. The discolouration and swelling was a shitload more purple than this picture implies.




    Not a big injury, but the only one I got a photo of.
    Originally posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

    Comment


      #3

      Comment


        #4
        Damn dude, what'd you do??

        Comment


          #5
          How did you get that doing Judo?
          Forgive me if thats a silly question, but I always associated wounds like that with striking arts.

          As for me, Im gently working my way back to training after a torn ligament in my ankle.

          Comment


            #6
            broken ankle. Sort of like Cro Cop - folded under me with my toes pointed in the wrong direction

            Comment


              #7
              I’ll try to describe it simply: it felt as if the bottom of my face had been torn off the bone by making an incision on the inside of my bottom lip, like a metal plate had been inserted under my skin secured by screws being drilled in to various parts of my lower jaw, then, metal wire forced under my gumline at the back of my mouth with jagged edges sticking out in a non conformist fashion, tightened around both rows of teeth to secure a metal brace that could hold various shattered pieces skull in place with further use of jagged wire under the gum and skin and finally an intricate web of rubber bands that ensured that every piece of metal present sliced into every available soft piece of flesh between the tomb of teeth that now enclosed my tongue and the outside of my mouth.
              This is what happened in surgery as a result of my motorbike accident last year. Secure your helmet folks!
              .
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

              Comment


                #8
                Last season, a heavyweight cut up my forehead with his headgear during a wrestling match. It was like a really nasty friction burn, kind of like what you get on your penis when you masturbate through your underwear too much.

                The best part was that I had to wear this condom thing on my head for protection afterwards. I looked like a candlestick.
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                  Last season, a heavyweight cut up my forehead with his headgear during a wrestling match. It was like a really nasty friction burn, kind of like what you get on your penis when you masturbate through your underwear too much.
                  Why the fuck would you masturbate through your underwear

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Fucked-up fapping aside:

                    A guy pulled halfguard (wtf) and i fell and delivered the most spectacular headbutt. Shame my aim was off.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                      It was like a really nasty friction burn, kind of like what you get on your penis when you masturbate through your underwear too much.
                      Yeah, that shit is the WORST.

                      I had a fucked up case of cauliflower ear last year, and I had to wear a big ass bandage on my head for compression. Ninjas were laughing at me.

                      Now I have a traditional 3 inch scar from an appendectomy, the scar is cool and all, but it's the fucking downtime that's killing me.
                      Originally posted by Goju - joe
                      being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by illegalusername View Post
                        Why the fuck would you masturbate through your underwear
                        Because it's fucking stealth mode, man. If you're in class/church and you're all bored and shit, you can throw your hands in your pockets and just jerk one out on the spot. If you're a real pro, you'll make sure that one of your pockets has a hole big enough to get at least 2 fingers through. And if you're a real fucking jedi master motherfucker, you'll use that hole to insert a small piece of tissue so you can prevent the gravy from staining the front of your pants and shit.

                        I thought this shit was common knowledge.
                        Originally posted by Goju - joe
                        being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by The Question View Post
                          Because it's fucking stealth mode, man. If you're in class/church and you're all bored and shit, you can throw your hands in your pockets and just jerk one out on the spot. If you're a real pro, you'll make sure that one of your pockets has a hole big enough to get at least 2 fingers through. And if you're a real fucking jedi master motherfucker, you'll use that hole to insert a small piece of tissue so you can prevent the gravy from staining the front of your pants and shit.

                          I thought this shit was common knowledge.
                          It's called Dangerwanking.

                          It was briefly an underground fad at my university, spurned by our campus magazine thing, til someone got caught out in a lecture. Then it mysteriously died overnight.
                          Originally posted by Judoka_UK
                          Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by 100xobm View Post
                            It's called Dangerwanking.

                            It was briefly an underground fad at my university, spurned by our campus magazine thing, til someone got caught out in a lecture. Then it mysteriously died overnight.
                            Also, SS for silent stroking.

                            Fuckin' pussies. One brave hero goes down and the fuckin' army retreats? Y'all some bitch ninjas.

                            Ninjas used to even use the inside of their thigh in a maneuver that was called "The Handless Tug". Now those were some real ninjas.
                            Originally posted by Goju - joe
                            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Whip it out and whack it was my motto. Teacher couldn't figure out why the whole back row was empty. So I sat up front.
                              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                              I <3 Battlefields...

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X