Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI from Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Hi Bullshido readers,
    I train BJJ in Kaohsiung, Taiwan with a club called the Forge. I like this site!

HI,i train shotokan..Traditional..

Comment

Good to have you! Were you there for the World Games?

Also, are you Taiwanese? Your name would indicate otherwise, but I don't want to make assumptions. My family's from up north in Hsinchu, would be nice to know other Taiwanese people here.
      Fight Film Friday
      Watching violence on film, violently.
      Click here to donate!

Comment

Hi,
        I've lived here in Kaohsiung for about 9 years. But I'm not Chinese. I caught the World Games on TV.....too busy working. If you're visiting Kaohsiung in future feel free to train with us. I'll be putting up some details of out club later today or you can find us on facebook under the forge, kaohsiung.

Comment

You went all the way to "China" and you're training BJJ. Right now there's at least 30 sinophile lurkers from other forums, sitting in their respective basements, angrily shaking their respective fists at this thread while wearing their respective tear-soaked dragon t-shirts, respectively.

Awesome.

Comment

i think i may have seen advertisements for the forge online, i'll try and stop by if i find myself in the area.
            Fight Film Friday
            Watching violence on film, violently.
            Click here to donate!

Comment

Love it, man. I just hope those senophiles get out and train sometime. Dragon tee shirts or not!
              I gotta go eat some Chinese food!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X