A True Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A True Warrior

I've been wandering much of my life, trying to find what a true warrior is. Finally, this morning, I found a video on youtube which portrays what a warrior should be, has been, and forever will be.

This is one of the most self indulgent loads of crap I have EVER come across, and I really hope you enjoy this video. This guy makes all sorts of hilarious claims, and in this video, discusses why he is a true warrior...

YouTube - My Warrior Spirit(Bio)

I have been searching for one like him to guide me.

How can I become his apprentice?
    Originally posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Wow, just wow. I want to grow up to be just like him. That guy is my new hero.

You know, if he is going to truly be a warrior he might want to learn center and balance. That guy looks like he is suffering from an equilibrium problem.

Comment

Ok. Young, lonely gamer learns how not to get laid. Sad, but maybe poetic.

Comment

I bet this video has a comedic intent behind it.

You guys been trolled.

Or failed to see the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
            I bet this video has a comedic intent behind it.

You guys been trolled.

Or failed to see the irony.
            You mean like how my response was meant to have a comedic effect to it?
            Though you might have missed it on both occasions, given that neither was particularly funny.
            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

No he is very serious. Watch his other videos.

Comment

Look at the other videos on his youtube channel.

If this is a troll job, it's an epic one.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Originally posted by Ka-Bar View Post
                  Look at the other videos on his youtube channel.

I'll say. I'd say 70% chance the kid's for real, 30% he's an incredibly straightfaced comedian.
                  Dare I say, too straight faced. In order for a parody to be funny, you need to let the audience know that your parodying something.
                  The ninja-spazzing was great, though, parody or not. And does anyone know what video game that was?
                  The fool thinks himself immortal,
                  If he hold back from battle;
                  But old age will grant him no truce,
                  Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ka-Bar View Post
                    I'd rather beleive that.

I mean, he says he took the moves from video-games.

If he's serious he is probably the biggest retard since that ki-balls guy from two or three years ago.

Nay, we're in the troll-age. I really think this kid is... that, kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
                      The ninja-spazzing was great, though, parody or not. And does anyone know what video game that was?
                      Ninja Gaiden (Xbox).

That game is terribly difficult.

Comment

I'd rather beleive that.

If he's serious he is probably the biggest retard since that ki-balls guy from two or three years ago.

Nope. Kid is 110% serious. I've worked with gamers for years and this kind of delusion runs rampant among them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Justice View Post
                          Nope. Kid is 110% serious. I've worked with gamers for years and this kind of delusion runs rampant among them.
                          I was the biggest idiot ever when I wasthis guy's age. Hell, I'm still a big idiot (a little less now, but still). But even I didn't reach that level of idiocy.

It's very hard for me to accept that this guy is serious abut this stuff.

Comment

I'd rather beleive that.

I tried taking this guy seriously. Reality began to disintegrate and I glimpsed the anihilation of all conciousness.

Must be a joke.

Has to be a joke.

Please let it be a joke.

Comment

According to his Youtube page he is 29, which I hope is not true. I think he is being 100% serious, living the delusion of being a martial arts master/ninja. Needs to train for real and stop playing video games.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X