Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro/questions

Gday you lot...

I signed up years ago and made a thread about finding a decent Gym in Brisbane, Australia, and then I kinda forgot about this place. All that and I didnt even introduce myself... how rude.

Well, My name's Brake, nice to meet ya. This forum is interesting and I would like to stay hear for a while. I don't have a style yet, but I've done a bit of this and a bit of that on and off.I am currently this close |-| to starting BJJ, So iim as newbie as it gets.

Anyhoo, i know you bunch are dying to hear my questions so you can help a brother out, so here they come:

1) is it possible to change the theme, or at least the colors of the forum? White text on a black background hurts bad man, i did a search for it but nothing much came of that and i read the newbie FAQ thread, while nothing in there about it, this GIF implies it can be changed, unless its the old site from 2003?

2) a post by one of the bots caught my attention:

the part in bold sounds good to me... I'm always keen to learn new stuff, beside the stickies, could i be recommended some reading?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X