Joseph Moscatelli-arrested for Voyeurism-Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joseph Moscatelli-arrested for Voyeurism-Connecticut

New Haven (WTNH) - A martial arts instructor was in court today to face charges that he videotaped students and staff undressing at his Guilford business.
    Joseph Moscatelli owns the United Studio of Self Defense in Guilford and Branford. He faces four count of voyeurism including two women and two girls, ages 11 and 16.
    The arrest warrant details the alleged crime; Moscatelli is seen setting up the video camera and then asking the 11-year old to go to a storage room instead of a bathroom to change her clothes. The storage room is where the camera was allegedly set up.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/crime/n...r_200906080703

Anybody from the East Coast know anything about this?

Please tell me it's not true....

I'm from New Haven, CT. This was big news when he was arrested a few months ago. On the news, they originally pointed out that he was video taping students and possibly staff. Not cool. They interviewed a lot of parents and students, they were all pretty shaken up. Some of them were interviewed as they showed up for class or private lessons, not yet hearing the news. That's all I know of the incident.

Here's some search results from the local paper:

http://www.newhavenregister.com/shar...y&q=moscatelli

-Greg

Comment

Wow, that's just not cool.

Comment

Throw dirt-bag in attica...let's see how good his skills are...

Comment

Originally posted by ggddcc View Post
          I'm from New Haven, CT. This was big news when he was arrested a few months ago. On the news, they originally pointed out that he was video taping students and possibly staff. Not cool. They interviewed a lot of parents and students, they were all pretty shaken up. Some of them were interviewed as they showed up for class or private lessons, not yet hearing the news. That's all I know of the incident.

Here's some search results from the local paper:

http://www.newhavenregister.com/shar...y&q=moscatelli

-Greg
          Yeah I was shocked to read it. Joseph Moscatelli has been teaching for over 20 years. He ran the last Fred Villari studio on the West Coast. I took private and public lessons with him for two years. Then when USSD bought the school he stayed with them, and eventually went to the east Coast.

Tragic end to a long career. Thanks for the info

Comment

Rut in hell joe!

Comment

wait what? WTF, this is just fucking not surprising somehow...

Comment

Originally posted by kickingtiger View Post
                Rut in hell joe!
                Typo or Freudian Slip ?

Comment

Ussd closed 50 schools last year. This year I hope another 50 ussd dojos close.

Comment

A horrific breach of trust. Shameful.

Comment

Put him in prison. Preferably in general population.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
                        Put him in prison. Preferably in general population.
                        with a complimentary swastika tatoo in his neck..

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                          with a complimentary swastika tatoo in his neck..
                          Dutch prisons may have a different subculture when it comes to gangs in general or neo-nazis in particular, but in a lot of American prisons a swastika would actually raise his status and gain him allies.

Comment

Originally posted by dougguod View Post
                            Dutch prisons may have a different subculture when it comes to gangs in general or neo-nazis in particular, but in a lot of American prisons a swastika would actually raise his status and gain him allies.
                            in dutch prisons it helps to speak arabic, otherwise you wont make any friends!
                            lolol!

anyway, good point, i forgot about the whole aryan nation thingy.
                            perhaps a spongebob square pants or i like children tattoo?
                            that would do the trick, yesh?

Comment

No tattoos.
                              All you have to do is tell a couple of the inmates he's a child molester. His self defense skills will be tested regularly and thoroughly.
                              "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X