X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting kids?!

Fighting children?! - 2009/09/16 13:09

Dear John,

Do yourself a favor and feel free to vigorously defend your health and safety against roving mobs of spotty little herberts and mallet wielding sisterhoods. Multiple attackers is an all-bets-are-off situation, even when its thirty 7 year olds.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Now that right there sounds like it could be the funniest fight scene in any movie ever. Adam Sandler making his action-film debut, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by War Wheel View Post
        Dear John,

Do yourself a favor and feel free to vigorously defend your health and safety against roving mobs of spotty little herberts and mallet wielding sisterhoods. Multiple attackers is an all-bets-are-off situation, even when its thirty 7 year olds.
        No my friend. The 7 year olds are guarded by the undying spirit of Michael Jackson. When you are taking a shower, listen carefully, and you can still hear his girlish laugh from heaven, where he inappropriately touches underage angels.
        =================
        Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
        I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
        Originally posted by Rock Ape
        Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
          No my friend. The 7 year olds are guarded by the undying spirit of Michael Jackson. When you are taking a shower, listen carefully, and you can still hear his girlish laugh from heaven, where he inappropriately touches underage angels.
          At least he can finally get his Jesus Juice freshly squeezed.

Let's have a contest kids: We'll go inside my house, and whoever takes the most Tylenol PM wins :D
          Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
          Luta Livre flees the fight,
          Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
          Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

There's a flash animation in there somewhere... if only I had the time and motivation...
            =================
            Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
            I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
            Originally posted by Rock Ape
            Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaboj View Post
              But there are still a few of us left who do believe in morals such as freedom, honour and real love. Surely this is what It, be it Budo or highest MAs are all about?
              Preach it brother! I'm with you! Let's beat up 7 years olds!

Comment

So, your wife cheated on you and then beat you with a mallet.

Comment

I was going to make a joke about you righteous crusade against 15 year olds, until your wife raped you with a mallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post

ROTFLMAO!!! Fucking classic dude.

Comment

You should get all Jerry Springer on them kids! "Yo Mama" insults, call them ugly, when they try to say something just yell "You don't know me! You don't know me!" over and over. Steal insults from the WWE. Come up with your own lame insults. The lamer the better.

(No, I'm not serious).

Comment

Originally posted by War Wheel View Post
                        Dear John,

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/quiz/meg...ke-in-a-fight/

:thumbsup:

Comment

And if the cops question you, you can just point and say,
                          "He started it!"

Comment

Originally posted by simonifrius View Post
                            And if the cops question you, you can just point and say,
                            "He started it!"
                            Simon gets it!

Comment

Attention all Northern Kali members: If you see me walking over one of our many bridges... please feel free to give a nice hard jolt towards the water.
                              This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X