No announcement yet.

I strike my girlfriend when I'm falling asleep/am asleep because of MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo kanye I know you just beat your wife and all and Ima let you finish, but Chris Brown was one of the most popular domestic violence incident ever.
    Last edited by Purpleskunk; 9/15/2009 6:41pm, . Reason: accident title.

Comment

I once let the loudest fart ever rip ass in the middle of the night, and my wife rolled over, picked up the phone, and said "Hello?"

Sleep fucks with your brain.

Comment

My wife never shakes me awake for good reason.

We have a double pillow-top bed (hate the damn thing) and it's about a 3 1/2' drop to the floor. She's been there once.

Now I get a poke in the shoulder if she hears something in the middle of the night. Usually my snoring.
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleskunk View Post
          Yo kanye I know you just beat your wife and all and Ima let you finish, but Chris Brown was one of the most popular domestic violence incident ever.
          Chris said he was sorry what more do you people want? Can't tell us nothin' man!

Comment

I snore a lot.

My last girlfriend used to shut my mouth when I began to snore, she said it worked.

I said "yeah, because you just fucking woke me up!"

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
              I snore like a jackhammer hitting a steel girder (I am yet to have it confirmed but from initial diagnosis it seems to be sleep apnoea). My girlfriend wears ear plugs and we sleep at opposite ends of the bed. Some nights, she reckons, it is so bad that even with the distance and the 120 decibel rated ear plugs she still cannot get back to sleep.

A few months ago I kept wondering why I was waking up suddenly at 5 every morning. One morning I was snoring when I became conscious, but was not awake, an eery feeling because my brain was active but my body would not respond to any direction to move. I was still snoring when suddenly her foot came out of nowhere and kicked me directly in the face. This happened a couple of days in a row and I realised she was doing it purposely.

Two years ago I thought the relationship was going nowhere when one morning, about three oclock, she yelled at the top of her lungs inches from my face for me to "SHUT UP!!!" The adrenaline rush of such an occurence in the middle of the night caused me to be on edge for ages after, I even told a mate that the relationship was going to fail.

So be glad you are doing the striking.
              Heres what helped me cut down snoring and stop having sleep apnoea altogether, lose weight, cut down on booze, cut out dairy products and do more core exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuma View Post
                I once let the loudest fart ever rip ass in the middle of the night, and my wife rolled over, picked up the phone, and said "Hello?"

Sleep fucks with your brain.
                our phone went off one night and after about 6 rings my GF lifted it (it's on her side of the bed) and passed it to me without waking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                  Sure... in your sleep... you live in Alabama, right?

If nothing else, try leather cuffs, not as uncomfortable as actual cuffs, and relatively easy to remove once you wake up, unless you'd rather sleep alone.

Better yet, just learn BJJ, it's a lot more satisfying at night.

Haha..Indeed, the worst thing that happens to me in my sleep is shrimping back into optimal position.

Comment

Originally posted by adouglasmhor View Post
                    Heres what helped me cut down snoring and stop having sleep apnoea altogether, lose weight, cut down on booze, cut out dairy products and do more core exercise.
                    It also helps if you quit smoking (in case you do).

Comment

Before I ever even took a class...

KP2 had just started a kids class and I was there watching ever time. I had a dream and in the dream I was taking a BJJ class. I was on my back, by myself, and was attempting an ebi for the first time. I woke up in extreme pain because instead of my hips moving I just drove my head into the headboard.
                      Real Join Date: Nov. 2003

Originally posted by Dilbert
                      "Driving without blood is surprisingly difficult."

Comment

Get a king size bed.

Comment

Originally posted by cdcn View Post
                          Get a king size bed.

Comment

You can do what old people do and get matching twin beds and keep them apart at night. When you want to get freaky then push em together. Now I see why old people sleep in separate beds.

Comment

I wonder if Dillman has ever accidentally dim mak'ed his woman in her sleep, or if sleeping in different beds is the sacrifice you have to take for teh D34d1y.

Comment

Originally posted by jesu christo View Post
                                I wonder if Dillman has ever accidentally dim mak'ed his woman in her sleep, or if sleeping in different beds is the sacrifice you have to take for teh D34d1y.

Yes one must be careful when wielding teh D34d1y. One does not want to go to prison for accidental sleep manslaughter. I am afraid that seperate beds is the only solution to this side affect of teh D34d1y.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X