No announcement yet.

I strike my girlfriend when I'm falling asleep/am asleep because of MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reverse elbowed my gf right in the forehead back in college. Like hard core. She moaned but didn't even wake up, though it woke me right up.

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
      I reverse elbowed my gf right in the forehead back in college. Like hard core. She moaned but didn't even wake up, though it woke me right up.
      She didn't wake up because that's a KO.
      Poor girl must have had slurred speech for weeks.
      =================
      Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
      I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
      Originally posted by Rock Ape
      Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

GHB is one hell of a drug

Comment

Originally posted by Student View Post
          . . .just put a pillow in between you and stay on your side of the bed.
          Hmm. . .wifey does this pillow thing.
          I wonder if I, too, am guilty of this
          nocturnal battery of bedmate?

She's never said anything to me. . .
          although, sometimes I wake up and
          she's sitting up staring at me.

???

`~/
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
            She didn't wake up because that's a KO.
            Poor girl must have had slurred speech for weeks.
            Well...she was a kicker...

Comment

Well...she was a kicker...
              Fuck it, just switch to BJJ. You will both be happier.
              =================
              Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

She married some dude from Osaka.

We're both happier.

Comment

Revenge is a dish best served with her twin sister and or mother.
                  =================
                  Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Humanzee View Post
                    Revenge is a dish best served with her twin sister and or mother.
                    push up time :D

Comment

You are fucking badass.
                      "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
                      1) That it doesn't work
                      2) That it does work"
                      -Animal MacYoung

Comment

I snore like a jackhammer hitting a steel girder (I am yet to have it confirmed but from initial diagnosis it seems to be sleep apnoea). My girlfriend wears ear plugs and we sleep at opposite ends of the bed. Some nights, she reckons, it is so bad that even with the distance and the 120 decibel rated ear plugs she still cannot get back to sleep.

A few months ago I kept wondering why I was waking up suddenly at 5 every morning. One morning I was snoring when I became conscious, but was not awake, an eery feeling because my brain was active but my body would not respond to any direction to move. I was still snoring when suddenly her foot came out of nowhere and kicked me directly in the face. This happened a couple of days in a row and I realised she was doing it purposely.

Two years ago I thought the relationship was going nowhere when one morning, about three oclock, she yelled at the top of her lungs inches from my face for me to "SHUT UP!!!" The adrenaline rush of such an occurence in the middle of the night caused me to be on edge for ages after, I even told a mate that the relationship was going to fail.

So be glad you are doing the striking.
                        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

You probably have sleep apnea.
                          "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
                          1) That it doesn't work
                          2) That it does work"
                          -Animal MacYoung

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                            I was still snoring when suddenly her foot came out of nowhere and kicked me directly in the face. This happened a couple of days in a row and I realised she was doing it purposely.
                            This seems like an appropriate occasion for a reverse elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                              I snore like a jackhammer hitting a steel girder (I am yet to have it confirmed but from initial diagnosis it seems to be sleep apnoea). My girlfriend wears ear plugs and we sleep at opposite ends of the bed. Some nights, she reckons, it is so bad that even with the distance and the 120 decibel rated ear plugs she still cannot get back to sleep.

A few months ago I kept wondering why I was waking up suddenly at 5 every morning. One morning I was snoring when I became conscious, but was not awake, an eery feeling because my brain was active but my body would not respond to any direction to move. I was still snoring when suddenly her foot came out of nowhere and kicked me directly in the face. This happened a couple of days in a row and I realised she was doing it purposely.

Two years ago I thought the relationship was going nowhere when one morning, about three oclock, she yelled at the top of her lungs inches from my face for me to "SHUT UP!!!" The adrenaline rush of such an occurence in the middle of the night caused me to be on edge for ages after, I even told a mate that the relationship was going to fail.

So be glad you are doing the striking.

She must either be a glutton for punishment or that chick loves you cause I could not put up with that myself. I think if she were going to leave you overr this she would have done it a while ago. I think your safe for now, at least with staying with her. As far as getting your ass kicked for it, well thats another story. Your not going to be safe from that untill you address the snoring issue. I am afraid she is only going to get worse with the ways of getting you to shut up at night. You may just start getting back fisted at night.

I find it hilarious that she kicks you in the face at 5 in the morning. The imagery of that in my head has me rolling at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by crappler View Post
                                You are fucking badass.
                                I am no one's little spoon.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X