Hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again

Well, hello there, it's been a while, isn't it? about two years, maybe a little bit more.

Anyway, I thought it would be good if I started a thread to re-introduce myself, since I consider myself a new born christ... I mean, newbie.

I'm Lights Out, and i'm from Spain, I was a martial arts hobbist for a few years, donign basically Muay thay and kickboxing, until I had to meve from Madrid to some backwater town and things like work, life, booze and girls with loose moral standars got in the way of training.

But now I just hit 30 and find myself terribly out of shape, so I thought it was time to hit back the gym.

I'll start boxing next month, altough due to work schedules I won't be able to do it more than twice a month, which is almost nothing, but hey, is something at least.

I'll also hit the gym to pump some iron and get some cardio work done.

And since now I have again a nice internet connection, I though it would be a good time to drop by and say hi.

So... I guess that's all.

I'll go check what's new and what happened these last years.

Welcome back.

Comment

Here I was thinking " Oh no , Lights Out screen name is gone and someone else got it . Damn it, I wanted it ! "

I am very glad to see you around again . Welcome back .
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Hello!

:icon_chee

Then you can indeed point me to a gym in Madrid, as I wrote in another thread!

Bueno... Entonces, bienvenido a casa, LO.
        www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael View Post
          Then you can indeed point me to a gym in Madrid, as I wrote in another thread!

Depends on what you wanna do.

I could point you to a gym with a Thai instructor who has teh R3AL Muay Thay.

And also with nice facilities if you wanna do some weights.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X