Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing but the finest for the UFC.

Comment

Say what you want about the door, at least it went the distance without tapping.

Comment

Who hid the energy drinks?

Comment

He aint getting on no damn plane..SUCKA!!

Comment

it's pretty reasonable to make a door for the inside of a building out of cheap, light material. people punch through these things all the time. since rampage is probably stronger than most people, it doesn't surprise me at all that he could do that with such ease.

i'd say he was surprised himself at how weak the door was and thought it might be a good idea to just continue smashing it. the whole thing would have been replaced after the first bit of damage anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
              it's pretty reasonable to make a door for the inside of a building out of cheap, light material. people punch through these things all the time. since rampage is probably stronger than most people, it doesn't surprise me at all that he could do that with such ease.

i'd say he was surprised himself at how weak the door was and thought it might be a good idea to just continue smashing it. the whole thing would have been replaced after the first bit of damage anyway.
              Why do you have to go and explain it in a clear and logical manner?:sad:

Comment

Originally posted by permahudef View Post
                Why do you have to go and explain it in a clear and logical manner?:sad:
                the world needs a hero i guess.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X