Rampage goes to town on a door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rampage goes to town on a door

Not sure where to put this, but I wanted to share it with all of you.

Rampage goes on a, well, rampage during TUF10.

Does anyone else think that the door looks flimsier than a regular door, or is Jackson just REALLY strong?
    Fight Film Friday
    Watching violence on film, violently.
    Click here to donate!

No, its because hes wearing a Tapout shirt.

Comment

I think he was just demonstrating in an over dramatic fashion how Wanderlei used to beat him up in pride

Comment

That is by far the cheapest worthless piece of shit of a door I have ever seen. A three year old girl could do the same. He just looks like a little tard ass having a temper tantrum when he does shit like this. The guy needs to grow up and quit acting like a child in from of the cameras. Any one who acts like this should be bared from the sport as it just makes the sport look bad when you have dicks like this representing it.

Comment

He is a strong dude and that is a very shitty door. Combination == tantrum?

This is almost as bad as that time he started humping that reporter chick on camera and she just tried to keep going with the interview because she didn't know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by resolve View Post
            This is almost as bad as that time he started humping that reporter chick on camera and she just tried to keep going with the interview because she didn't know what to do.
            I think you need to seriously reconsider your system of grouping different events into categories of 'bad' and 'awesome'.
            Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

Comment

The last guy to do that was Griffin when he was stymieing Rampage at every turn . . . . maybe he figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Comment

Have to give that a go, brb.................

Comment

Hollow core doors are shitty.

Comment

You know, with all the property damage the TUF house goes through, do you think Spike/Zuffa purposefully uses shitty materials so it makes their fighters look meaner/more destructive?
                    Fight Film Friday
                    Watching violence on film, violently.
                    Click here to donate!

Comment

He is a strong dude and that is a very shitty door. Combination == tantrum?

Just in case you haven't seen it.

YouTube - Rampage Jackson Dry Humps & Nearly Impregnates Unsuspecting Female Reporter !!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark View Post
                        Hollow core doors are shitty.
                        That.
                        www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Someone
                          had to make that interview interesting.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Originally posted by Conde Koma View Post
                            You know, with all the property damage the TUF house goes through, do you think Spike/Zuffa purposefully uses shitty materials so it makes their fighters look meaner/more destructive?
                            Dunno, but I've seen stronger cardboard...

Comment

It reminds me of TUF 7 when Rampage was pissed off and shoved down a signpost. It was awesome for about a second until I realized the sign was never rooted into the ground.

The wall that Mikey Burnett tried to run through in season 4 was pretty sturdy, if I recall correctly.
                              Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X