wrist lock who use it ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrist lock who use it ????????

who use wrist lock . My shaolin master show us many wrist lock and it's really pratical and more simple than a bjj submission. I think that bjj It's SOMETIME too complicated for nothing .do A simple wrist lock and It's over . whyshould I do submission vs my friend when we no how to counter them and ??? well I don'T no what to do anymore trapping, takedown or punch .

How do Engrish?

Comment

What if the guy starts kicking and punching you when you lock his wrist? can defend?

Comment

Because BJJ submissions can be used to choke people unconscious, and to Cripple people in some rather fucked up ways, when you really think about it BJJ is a fucked up art, it is really really fucked up... Seroiusly, it teaches you how to break every Join in a human body... thats fucked up, it is really a legitimate case of T3h D34dl3y...

Comment

Originally posted by smartangel View Post
          who use wrist lock . My shaolin master show us many wrist lock and it's really pratical and more simple than a bjj submission. I think that bjj It's SOMETIME too complicated for nothing .do A simple wrist lock and It's over . whyshould I do submission vs my friend when we no how to counter them and ??? well I don'T no what to do anymore trapping, takedown or punch .
          Why break wrist of friend when can make tap of friend ,or make break of elbow if not really friend ?

BJJ also no wristlock intensive . Attacks bigger joints to tap 4 safety or snap for bad situation .

trapping made of shit poop . Mainly theory, little application .

Comment

Look, some of you might say I'm out of line for bringing this up or whatever, but just hear me out: euthanasia.
            Last edited by kultist; 9/13/2009 2:57pm, . Reason: got euthanasia and eugenics confused

Comment

Originally posted by kultist View Post
              Look, some of you might say I'm out of line for bringing this up or whatever, but just hear me out: euthanasia.

While smratangle may lend weight to your suggestion, there is always the chance that he/she/most likely it has just barely reached the double digit age range, and has yet to assemble the disorganized pile of misfiring neurons into an actual brain yet. However, if smartangel is older than, say, twelve, I'll go get a plastic bag, some Drain-o, and a few bottles of aspirin; Darwin will take care of the rest.

Comment

Whatcha gonna do when wristlocking run wild on ya?

We turn gay, or we die.

Comment

If someone grabs your wrist, just soil yourself. It's guaranteed to make your attacker flee in disgust.

Comment

Who would ever grab someone's wrist though? If shit's about to jump off, my LAST instinct would be, "hey, let me grab this guy's wrist, effectively losing one of my weapons."

Comment

once i got wrist locked twice the same class during bjj sparring. it hurt for weeks because i tapped too late the second time :T

Comment

Look at this thread full of n00bs.

The OBVIOUS answer to anyone grabbing your wrist is Aikido.

Don't everyone line up to thank me all at once now.

Comment

Originally posted by Whacker View Post

Ah fuck, now everyone knows.
                          I'm going to have to send Casey Rybeck after you now. Stand in the kitchen.
                          Originally posted by Judoka_UK
                          Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Bullshit.

YouTube - Fake Aikido Master vs MMA

Granted, this was supposed to be a FAKE Aikido master. Although it's not like there's a big difference in actual fighting ability between a real Aikido master and a fake one.
                            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Silence!!!!
                              If EVERYONE knows, then how am I to wristlock the shit out of guys on the street when they grab my wrist or throw an overhead chop: Statistically these are 99% of the attacks on the street. The other 1% they have a knife in their hand when they throw the chop.

There is only one known survivor against an Aikido practitioner:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X