shinan Hector Negron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shinan Hector Negron

Hi, I just wanted to know if anyone knows any infomation about this teacher. He teachs jujitsu up in new rochelle. is he the real deal or a mcdojo? . thank you brody

I found the school's website.

http://sanyamabushi.com/index.html

Have you been by the school?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikebrody View Post
      Hi, I just wanted to know if anyone knows any infomation about this teacher. He teachs jujitsu up in new rochelle. is he the real deal or a mcdojo? . thank you brody
      First of all it is Shihan .

Second of all ... I am not sure noobie town is the place for this thread .

Have you contacted him via e-mail or phone and done any investigation on your own yet ? I am not familiar with JMA's the way a number of the posters are . I hope someone will wonder in and help guide you in the proper direction .

Good luck
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I am not crapping up the JMA forum with a thread moved from MABS.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          I am not crapping up the JMA forum with a thread moved from MABS.
          Hey I just said I wasn't sure if it was the correct place ... no need to scream, yell , and curse at me !

I wuz juts trying to help !

* runs off crying *
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

http://sanyamabushi.com/history.htm by secret ultimate art of google-fu

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X