Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 inch punch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    3 inch punch

    3 inch punch...can anyone give me some tips on the best ways too maximize power .

    #2
    Are you asking how to maximize power when punching someone 3 inches away?

    Comment


      #3
      Take a step back.
      sigpic

      Comment


        #4
        Fake the three inch punch then throw an elbow.

        Comment


          #5
          Punch dagger.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
            Take a step back.
            Close thread please.

            Comment


              #7
              I'm going to put three inches of my anatomy in your mouth.

              I'm going to let you relish the experience, and then thrust, forcing the other five inches down your throat.

              Do the math.

              PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


              Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

              Originally posted by sochin101
              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
              I agree with moosey

              Comment


                #8
                Take Kintanons advice in relation to your question and the keyboard, in perpetuity.
                GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                Originally posted by Devil
                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                I <3 Battlefields...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
                  I'm going to put three inches of my anatomy in your mouth.

                  I'm going to let you relish the experience, and then thrust, forcing the other five inches down your throat.

                  Do the math.
                  You have an 8-inch long finger? Who are you, Arsenio Hall?

                  Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Ka-Bar View Post
                    You have an 8-inch long finger? Who are you, Arsenio Hall?
                    What if I am?

                    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                    Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                    Originally posted by sochin101
                    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                    I agree with moosey

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Ka-Bar View Post
                      You have an 8-inch long finger? Who are you, Arsenio Hall?
                      No he just admitted he has saggy old man balls.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                        No he just admitted he has saggy old man balls.

                        You know, when Sam Browning asked us what we, the "customers" of bullshido wanted, do you know what I said?

                        PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                        Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                        3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                        Originally posted by sochin101
                        I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                        That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                        Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                        I agree with moosey

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
                          You know, when Sam Browning asked us what we, the "customers" of bullshido wanted, do you know what I said?
                          Saggier balls?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
                            You know, when Sam Browning asked us what we, the "customers" of bullshido wanted, do you know what I said?
                            Puberty?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              The answer to your question is Boxing by way of the shovel hook.
                              Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


                              KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

                              In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                              Luta Livre flees the fight,
                              Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                              Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X