Most embarrassing MA moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most embarrassing MA moment?

What was your most embarrassing moment in martial arts?

I definitely had mine this evening.

Today was our first training session for the autumn. A number of newbies showed up to train. Everything good so far.

After an hour or so of training, I felt a slight burning sensation in my stomach. Didn't give it much thought at first, but then it all happened FAST. While doing kote gaeshi with one of the new students, I realized what the fuck was going on, hastily excused myself and left the mat...

I NEARLY FUCKING SHAT MY PANTS!!!!

I'd gone with a friend to a local greasy spoon and had a pork kebab thingie for dinner, which I now curse profusely. Food poisoning is a bitch.

Fortunately, I made it to the toilet just in time. Less fortunate is the fact that the dressing room is door to door with the dojo. I can only assume that people heard some weird noises coming from there while sensei demonstrated the next technique...

Ashamed, I crept away from the dojo, and barely made it home before my stomach requested another audience with the throne of porcelain.

I feel fucking wretched right now.

Well....it could have been alot worse from the sounds of it!!!

Comment

True.

Had I shat on the mat however, I would probably have had to change club or quit doing MA altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodwolf View Post
        True.

Had I shat on the mat however, I would probably have had to change club or quit doing MA altogether.
        Don't be so hard on yourself...

Shit happens.
        HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
        https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

The most embarrassing part should be the fact that you crept away for the dojo. You should have waltzed back out of the bathroom, proud of your accomplishments. Now there going to be wondering what happened to you, and if you in fact did shart your pants.

Comment

I sharted on my way to a fma seminar for no apparent reason, i didnt know about it but i remember checking my shoes for dog shit in the car cuz i smelled nasty shit

then at the seminar i noticed i had shit in my pants and i rushed home to change and wash before anyone noticed

i think nobody noticed

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Among_Men View Post
              I sharted on my way to a fma seminar for no apparent reason...
              WTF? :pottytrai

Comment

Originally posted by tideliar View Post
                WTF? :pottytrai
                i had to fart and what do you know, some shit came out

Comment

This is the kind of thing you just neglect to tell anyone.

Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                    Don't be so hard on yourself...

Shit happens.
                    lol

Not sure what my most embarassing MA moment was...
                    *thinks*
                    Came to class, and as I started to sweat my shirt started to smell rank, like I didn't wash it, but it was clean. Like...really rank. The person I rolled with that day was pretty avoidant until recently. Now I wash that shirt twice just incase.

Comment

Originally posted by permahudef View Post
                      lol

Not sure what my most embarassing MA moment was...
                      *thinks*
                      Came to class, and as I started to sweat my shirt started to smell rank, like I didn't wash it, but it was clean. Like...really rank. The person I rolled with that day was pretty avoidant until recently. Now I wash that shirt twice just incase.
                      Washing clothes with baking soda in addition to the detergent will help get the stank out.

Comment

Most embarrassing MA moment: http://www.youtube.com/user/Squerlli

Comment

I tried the Gracie Gift guard pass on my first day of BJJ and got triangled.
                          How embarrassing.

Stupid Army combatives.

Comment

In the 9 months I studied Kumdo I went to 1 tournament, went 1-2 and my only win was by score of 0/-2.

Conan I am not.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X