No announcement yet.

How to get friends to see the light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but seriuosly i wonder if i could get permission to print up and carry business cards with the sites url and give those out at the onset of yet another t3h to [email protected]!y discussion

Comment

It would be better then trying to dissuade them from LARPing or actually beating them up. Less effort involved and a higher chance of success.
      Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

I know

cause seriuosly at times i'm at a lost for words with these people

a few weeks ago we had a kid get hired at work (Mcdonalds since it was summer so no teaching jobs, and i leave for the army in a few months so why bother) now i never worked fast food before and after a few weeks i was probably in the managements words 3rd most valueable employee so all the new guys in grill etc i would train...esp since a number of people were fired for causing us to almost fail corporate standards inspection(corporate not health...dont get scared north west florida people)

well anywho this kid (1st meeting comes accross as a dumbass/douche, but i ignore it) and i are talking as i show him how its done.

i notice hes rubbing his left side ribs

i ask him

he and his friends get together and fight....ok kinda cool but dumb...(i'm big on safety)

i listen...i dont really care but not gonna be rude(i'm pretty sure this is how people feel when i talk about mathematics...or read my long post...sorry majored in math not english lit).

But his dumbassry gets better....he and his friends did a homestudy ninjer course...none of them have any other training.

awsume just awsume...maybe that movie Idiocracy is on to something.

but the icing on the cake is that he had his ninjer black belt wrapped around his waist under his uniform

but if that was the icing on the cake then the next comment is the stripper that pops out.

he gets angry at momma chae (old korean women that opens and runs the grill and assembles the breakfast foods by herself till 6-7 am), shes hard to understand but i can(ex gf was death in college after dealing with her i can understand anybody). well in her abrupt way shes telling and correcting what hes doing.

this pisses him off(he was fucking it up actually, and was on his 2nd warning for behavior). well he snaps at her and pushes her to the side saying he knows what hes doing. she then scolds him in half english like the momma chae we all know and love. he pushes her....actually pushes her shes in her late 60's and hes 19, she then beats on him with a spatula. In the video they showed me...cause i love momma chae dearly and wanted to see her whip his ass.

hes flailing his arms and shes whacking him...if i hadn't just gone to the bathroom i would've wet myself. he was unable to mount any defense.

moral of the story
        Old Korean Ladies + spatula > ninjers + Mail Order Certification

but maybe we could have saved him months ago by handing him a card with the bullshido url

well maybe his friends...Him I enjoyed seeing his ass beat.
        Last edited by bill_nye68; 8/30/2009 8:47pm, . Reason: deleated a sentence when writing

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
          I had a guy tell me his several weeks of muay thai could beat my years of martial arts training because it's the best standup style. All kinds of nutriders can be annoying.
          Is this guy me and allan's friend? Because he told me his gym was running out of people he could spar with, and that his muay thai could beat everyone's Judo at the Aztec Judo club. In that conversation I didn't tell him I also did some sort of kickboxing because at the time we were pending a match.

Do you remember that he backed off? lol.
          www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
          Parts and Accessories
          Law Enforcement Firearms

Comment

Originally posted by dwkfym View Post
            Is this guy me and allan's friend? Because he told me his gym was running out of people he could spar with, and that his muay thai could beat everyone's Judo at the Aztec Judo club. In that conversation I didn't tell him I also did some sort of kickboxing because at the time we were pending a match.

Hehe, its like strikers don't know that Grapplers can cross train...

Comment

I don't think he realized I'm a much better striker than a grappler, and way more experienced to begin with.
              www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
              Parts and Accessories
              Law Enforcement Firearms

Comment

Originally posted by dwkfym View Post

No, the guy I talked to was a guy I went to highschool with and saw at a party a few years later. I guess I missed your judo vs muay thai drama, would have been cool to see him get beat up by you though.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X