Almost fought an old man tonight.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nohero View Post
    nice job, turok. that's a fucking attack site that's now totally fucking with my computer. i don't recommend anyone else click that link

serious? I honestly did not notice that, I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by turok View Post
      of course its normal to want to eff some one up when they scare your family, but luckily you diddnt cause that guy in the passenger seat could of had a gun or something. This also reminds me of this video where two hillbillies are bothering a guy for a while and at the end something happens to them

its a must watch... http://www.yikers.com/video_hillbill...d_on_them.html

ignore this link, here is the vid without any link I found on youtube
      YouTube - Hillbillies mess with the WRONG guy
      some hillbillies mess with some random dude and get a gun pulled out on them
      it's crazy.

Comment

serious? I honestly did not notice that, I apologize.
        serious. it installed a bunch of crap to take over my computer and began trying to attack other sites. you wouldn't notice it without good security software.

i accept your apology. and i apologize for neg-repping you. i was pissed and thought you did it on purpose. can't take 'em back, but i'll make it up to you with a positive in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by nohero View Post
          serious. it installed a bunch of crap to take over my computer and began trying to attack other sites. you wouldn't notice it without good security software.

i accept your apology. and i apologize for neg-repping you. i was pissed and thought you did it on purpose. can't take 'em back, but i'll make it up to you with a positive in the future.

Thanks man :D :thebirdma
          jk @middle finger

Comment

Hey, just in case nobody mentioned it yet, one of those guys could've had a gun or something. :bduh:

Anyway, I thought you handled that well. Kudos for your gentlemanly conduct and for flipping the old geezer off in the first place.

Comment

turok, remove the link to that site you dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                turok, remove the link to that site you dickhead.

"you belong to a usergroup wich is banned from blah blah"
                I tried to edit it but it diddnt work, I probably need more posts...or possibly a mod

Comment

Originally posted by jkdbuck76 View Post
                  After we ate...guess who drives up?
                  This is my favorite part. The crazy bastard and his friend had nothing better to do than wait for you in a parking lot while you ate dinner.

I can only imagine the awesome conversation they must have had in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon_6 View Post
                    This is my favorite part. The crazy bastard and his friend had nothing better to do than wait for you in a parking lot while you ate dinner.

I can only imagine the awesome conversation they must have had in the car.
                    It went something like this....

Old fart redneck: Hey, 'mimber that tam we mo-lestid Ned Beatty?

Passenger: Yep. I rekkin'. He shore had a purtee mouth.

Old fart redneck: I kint wait to get back to the doublewide so I kin sex up yo' Aunt Momma'.

Passenger: Yep. I rekkin' I can record it and post it on whitetrash.com.

Old fart redneck: Ya rekkin'?

Passenger: Yep. I rekkin'.

Comment

ignore this link, here is the vid without any link I found on youtube
                      YouTube - Hillbillies mess with the WRONG guy
                      some hillbillies mess with some random dude and get a gun pulled out on them
                      it's crazy.
                      And that's been proven to be a hoax, they published an interview with the guy in the beemer.

Comment

Originally posted by joecos View Post
                        And that's been proven to be a hoax, they published an interview with the guy in the beemer.
                        I knew it was a hoax!

Every redneck has the sound of banjo around them at all times!

Comment

got a link to the article on the hoax my google fu fails me?

Comment

Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post
                            got a link to the article on the hoax my google fu fails me?
                            If you look in the video, it has this watermark, they say the following:
                            Originally posted by wittkopp.net
                            The most popular video of ours is the BMW car chase (aka Hicks vs. Yuppies). It seems to have made its way around the net...

This video was created one afternoon by four friends with nothing better to do. We weren't trying to accomplish anything except to make a home movie that might make people laugh. We wanted to create a short video that surprised the audience at the end.

We had no idea that it would spark numerous debates about its authenticity. Quite a few people have weighed in with their opinion, some believing that it was completely fake, while others made interesting points regarding why they felt that it was real.

We loved reading all the comments, bad, good, and ugly. I can tell you that we did everything in one take, completely unscripted, with about ten minutes of planning. Alot is cut, especially near the end because we were laughing.
                            It is here: http://wittkopp.net/

Comment

Originally posted by joecos View Post

I knew it was kinda fake
                              but anyways, still a cool video :D:ninjadanc

Comment

Please tell me you are bigmaclol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X