• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    What Would Ving Raimes do?
    I am sure there is an appropriate Pulp Fiction quote around here somewhere.

Old people picking fights are the worst. They think that nobody wants to fight them since they're so tough and badass, but really it's because they don't want to break them. When I was like 17, I got around everywhere on my skateboard. I was waiting at a busy intersection for the light to change, and had my board leaning against the lightpost. An old guy walks up and asks if the board is mine. I said yes. He asks if my name is on it, and I say no. We get in the most retarded discussion ever where he basically makes it clear that he wants to take my board. I say that my name's on the bottom and point to it. He looks down and I quickly throw an uppercut at his face, pulling it just before I hit him. He got the idea that I wasn't someone he wanted to mess with so he wandered off. I really wanted to hit him but knew that it was a really bad idea.
    ^^^
    this.
    It is the freedom that comes with advanced age where these old timers think they are untouchable and beyond reproach. It allows them to say things most people normally wouldn't and some of these old men have then "I could still take them" attitude.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    hahaha jkdbuck is scared of ' an old maaaaaaaaan' ...
    but seriously though, this is exactly why i feel old people should get shot at 70 and turned into dogfood or furtiliser.

Leave a comment:

• DerAuslander
    replied
    Originally posted by jkdbuck76 View Post
    I said "Yes". Why lie? And I didn't cuss him.
    You lied.

Leave a comment:

• jkdbuck76
    replied
    I mean, he rolled up on us and asked "were you the one who cussed me?"

I said "Yes". Why lie? And I didn't cuss him. Jeff C if right: the car IS a weapon.

Maybe I should have told him that he needed to watch his driving and to watch his mouth in front of the chillenz.

And you know what went through my mind? If I beat him down to teach him a lesson, he would only come back with a gun and Tupac me in front of Gawd and everybody. It happens all too often these days.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    FAIL.

first of all, ive never assraped anyone in pris0n, i date them for a coupler of days first.
    call me romantic but thats how i am.

next time you pull his diapers or however you spell that, you yank it hard, pulling it over his ears.
    kick him in the groin hard.
    then rush towards the passenger, he'll be freaked out cos you have momentum.
    claw in his eyes, bang his head in the dashboard until he stops moving.
    drag him out of the car, lie him down with his neck against a pole, his head must be free.
    then kick his head as hard as you can.

walk back to the first guy, kick him in the balls once more, grab his ankles and drag him towards his own car, position him with his knees in front of the tires.
    drive over his knees with his own car.

then calmly exit the vehicle and say to the wife and kid:'i could go for an icecream with extra sprinkles! who's with me?'

i bet you get a bj when you get home.

Leave a comment:

• Erevan
    replied
    WWVD - Wank When Vagina Denied?

Without the Mrs and kid there prolly should have kicked him in his shriveled old nut sack, but as it was you did the right thing.

Leave a comment:

• DerAuslander
    replied
    Especially since it's a matter of record.

Since that's what he WON'T do.

*dramatic gerbil*

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    I'm sure you meant Chuck Norris, but what I would do is a matter of record here:

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - A martial art to defend yourself against a way bigger opponent.
    I'm gonna try to stay on your good side.

Leave a comment:

• Cy Q. Faunce
    replied
    What Would Chuck Do?
    I'm sure you meant Chuck Norris, but what I would do is a matter of record here:

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - A martial art to defend yourself against a way bigger opponent.

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    What Would Ving Raimes do?

Old people picking fights are the worst. They think that nobody wants to fight them since they're so tough and badass, but really it's because they don't want to break them. When I was like 17, I got around everywhere on my skateboard. I was waiting at a busy intersection for the light to change, and had my board leaning against the lightpost. An old guy walks up and asks if the board is mine. I said yes. He asks if my name is on it, and I say no. We get in the most retarded discussion ever where he basically makes it clear that he wants to take my board. I say that my name's on the bottom and point to it. He looks down and I quickly throw an uppercut at his face, pulling it just before I hit him. He got the idea that I wasn't someone he wanted to mess with so he wandered off. I really wanted to hit him but knew that it was a really bad idea.
    Originally posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    What Would Vu Do?
    an 8 ball?

Leave a comment:

• DerAuslander
    replied
    Yeah, you misjudged me.

Leave a comment:

• chipmunk
    replied
    Originally posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    You do know that there's no such thing as Aikijutsu & you're probably training in a bullshit art made up by some roundeye who doesn't know shit about shit & we're going to rape the everliving fuck out of you once you start protesting & in the end you'll leave this site crying about what mean people we are?

You do know that, right?
    And tell me what one should do under those circumstances friend? I mean do we not live our darma because.....? or do we acquire the Karma, learn the lessons, stop grasping and eventually break the cycle of Samsara?

you do me a great disservice dear sir what you should have told me is to shut the fuck up. I mean you sound like the sort of guy who would know that utterance... have I perhaps misjudged and mistook you for another? :icon_rend

Leave a comment:

• DerAuslander
    replied
    Originally posted by chipmunk View Post
    Jeff:

shut the fuck up
    Chipmunk,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPW6IW8_yg

Leave a comment:

• DerAuslander
    replied
    Wimminz: can't live with 'em. Sheep can't cook.

Der, what is your take on the woman situation?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg6xpBtUH4c

Leave a comment:

• chipmunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff C. View Post
    JKD, you absolutely DID NOT GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME! Good lord, man - you did EVERYTHING wrong! To an appalling degree!

I'm not trying to piss you off. I am very glad that everything turned out well, except for the not-getting-a-booty-call part. However....

You escalated the situation by opening your mouth. You continued to escalate it almost every time you opened your mouth. Worst yet, you engaged in this risky behavior in the presence of wife and kid. If the old man and/or passenger pulled out a gun and started shooting because of your precipitous actions, how would you feel about that?

Your comments were not designed to educate the old man into being a better driver and citizen. Your comments were only made initially out of anger, and subsequently because of your ego. The scenario you described has repeated itself thousands, if not millions of times, around the world for ages. How many times do you think it ended unfavorably for all parties involved?

You didn't see any weapons on him. Dude, HE WAS DRIVING A WEAPON. Unless you have extraordinary x-ray vision, you had NO idea if that guy had a weapon under the seat, in his hand - wherever. Hell, he could have had 20 weapons in there and you would not have known it - until way too late. Also, I would keep in mind the example you set for your kid, when he gets older and is more impressionable.

I'm sorry I am being outspoken on this topic, and I don't mean to embarrass you, but I have seen crap like this - identical to this - go horribly wrong. More than once.

Again, I am glad it turned out well. Good luck with the booty call, and you DID do the right thing (eventually) by breaking contact and moving away from the old fart.

Jeff Cook
    Jeff:

shut the fuck up

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X