Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Mandrill
    replied
    nice job, turok. that's a fucking attack site that's now totally fucking with my computer. i don't recommend anyone else click that link

Leave a comment:

• turok
    replied
    of course its normal to want to eff some one up when they scare your family, but luckily you diddnt cause that guy in the passenger seat could of had a gun or something. This also reminds me of this video where two hillbillies are bothering a guy for a while and at the end something happens to them

its a must watch...IIF edited possible attack website.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/25/2009 11:13am, .

Leave a comment:

• permahudef
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Nice!
    +1
    Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by battlefields View Post
    I was in the pub one night having a quiet drink and this old fella rocked up next to me, piss on his jeans and spilling what must've been his twentieth beverage. He drawled loudly, "I fucked your mum last night."
    I ignored him cause he was obviously drunk as a skunk. But he persisted, "I fucked her so hard she screamed my name for hours."
    Again, I thought, don't take the bait, because it was around the time the bouncer punched a famous cricketer and killed him.
    "I fucked her in the arse and she loved it!" By now he was right near my ear and I had had enough.
    "Fucken hell, go home, dad, you're pissed."
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    I was in the pub one night having a quiet drink and this old fella rocked up next to me, piss on his jeans and spilling what must've been his twentieth beverage. He drawled loudly, "I fucked your mum last night."
    I ignored him cause he was obviously drunk as a skunk. But he persisted, "I fucked her so hard she screamed my name for hours."
    Again, I thought, don't take the bait, because it was around the time the bouncer punched a famous cricketer and killed him.
    "I fucked her in the arse and she loved it!" By now he was right near my ear and I had had enough.
    "Fucken hell, go home, dad, you're pissed."

Leave a comment:

• joecos
    replied
    Originally posted by Squerlli View Post
    People are douche bags.

You're smart for not beating his ass in public. Mind you though if it was dark and you were outside say a gas station or Diner whilst it was late and your family wasn't there I think a right cross would have been justified.

Getting punched in the face is not that bad but immensely humbling. That old cunt could use it.

But good call on not wrecking an old fuck in front of your wife and kid. That would've ended really fucking bad.
    No, no, no. There are lots of cases where some young dude did just one punch on an old fart where it was "justified", and said old fart lands going backwards, hits his head on the ground, curb, rock, car, etc. and dies or is permanently injured.

You don't need to do several years in the slammer because you couldn't hold your ego in check when an old guy threw words at you. Just walk away.

Leave a comment:

• danniboi07
    replied
    Originally posted by jkdbuck76 View Post
    Danni, was the building you took a picture of a mental hospital and "cane man" was one of the patients?
    Close.....it was in downtown Los Angeles.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    well this thread sort off explains why i always have a flag on my trycicle.
    its all about being visible in traffic and safety.

jkdbuck i hope you have learned something from this experience and that in the near future you will learn to appreciate the senior citizen.

Leave a comment:

• jkdbuck76
    replied
    Lebell's real dad sounds like the drill sergeant in Full Metal Jacket.

Danni, was the building you took a picture of a mental hospital and "cane man" was one of the patients?

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    Originally posted by jkdbuck76 View Post
    Lebell is your son!"
    That's going too far. There are some lines that just shouldn't be crossed.

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    dude, if i was his son you would have had a problem, meh dad doesnt talk, he just hits.
    he in the mullutury, son.

jkdbuck: you idiot learn how to drive!!!
    lebells dad: what did you just say son?
    wait lemme get out of the car, get out of the car son.

jkd:i just wanted...

lebells dad: YOU DONT GET TO WANT ANYTHING YOU MAGG0T!! NOW DROP AND GIMME 50 YOU FUCKING PUSSY WASTE OF SPACE!!

jkdb: wtf?!

lebells dad: dont make me take meh belt off son...

jkdbuck: 1...2....3...

lebells dad: I CANT HEAR [email protected]!! WHERE IS YOUR WARFACE SON? WAAARGH!!!
    Here's proof it's already pushed at least one person to violence.

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    I make a point of not getting into fights with old people, but only because they smell like Vicks Vap-O-Rub and feet and I don't want their stank to rub off on me.

Leave a comment:

• Squerlli
    replied
    People are douche bags.

You're smart for not beating his ass in public. Mind you though if it was dark and you were outside say a gas station or Diner whilst it was late and your family wasn't there I think a right cross would have been justified.

Getting punched in the face is not that bad but immensely humbling. That old cunt could use it.

But good call on not wrecking an old fuck in front of your wife and kid. That would've ended really fucking bad.

Leave a comment:

• danniboi07
    replied
    Originally posted by jkdbuck76
    But I have to admit to you all, for about a half second there, I really wanted to eff him up. Is that normal?
    I'd say it's a little normal. The prospect of a seemingly easy win in a fight is always appealing. Plus, the lead-up to the fight leaves you heated and your instincts just kick in. Fight or flight and you don't wanna fly from a geezer.

FWIW, here's a personal story.

It was my last day at my internship and my co-workers took me out to lunch.

On the way back, I decided to take a camera photo of my tower for memory's sake. After snapping the shot, some old guy on a bike looked at me and asked "Did you just take a photo??"

Me - "yeah, just one"
    Old guy - "What'd you take a photo of"
    Me - "oh...the building."

Old guys just stands there on his bike staring at me. As the light changed, my group and I started crossing the street. I guess he was going the other way, but as I took my first step he yelled "There's no building to be taking a photo of! Why you taking photos of me?!" while holding a cane out in a threatening manner.

One of my co-workers joked "Is he talking to you, or does he think he's talking to you?" We laughed about it, but I was happy he joked. It brought be down to reality, because, honestly, when that old man was waving his cane at me I was thinking "Bring it on old man!" The testosterone was flowing and I was pissed for no reason in particular. Like I said, though, my coworker brought be back to reality with that joke.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff C.
    replied
    DerAussie,

Thanks for the heads-up; obviously I don't have the omniscient powers of a forum leader.

Besides, it was a hallmark event - my first time getting on the "I'm old but I still think I'm a badazz" soapbox! Let me have my small self-deluded victories, bro.

Jeff Cook

Leave a comment:

• crappler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff C. View Post
    Look here bitches, not only am I that old man who can't drive, I'm that old man who carries an XD-9 with a 16-rd magazine. I'm that old man who still gets on the BJJ, judo, karate, and jujitsu mat and fights punks less than half my age. I'm that old man who takes your young wife out behind the shed when you aren't looking and shows her what an amateur you are.

There's a lot of irrational, murderous, bitchy, cock-strong old men out there, and it only takes one to fuck up the rest of your life. That's my point; why take the chance? Honk your horn, then git your ass down the road. If he rolls up on you and asks if you were the young punk who bitched him out, say "no, sir - it was that guy over there!" and let the other poor sonofabitch deal with it. You already got your point across when you laid on the horn.

Here's a fact of life: pussies live longer, and their families don't get blown away in drive-by shootings.

I'm going to go knock back an Ensure and go back to bed. Arguing with you young 'uns has worn me out....

Jeff Cook
    That is MR. BITCH to you, Jeff.

Now I'm going to knock back some Metamusil and go screw my gf.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X