Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeanGene
    replied
    I like how BJ's main "proof" that GSP juices is that he doesn't get fat between fights. Just because you can't put your fork down doesn't mean other people don't know how.

Leave a comment:

• wingchundo
    replied
    Originally posted by mike321 View Post
    The greasing could have been handled much better, for instance fighter keeps mouth shut while his management pursues the rules complaint as a case of breaking a rule with no claims on the outcome of the fight.
    That was exactly my point. We are in agreement, the horse has been resurrected and Bullshido is back to shitting butterflies and farting rainbows.

:toothy2:

Leave a comment:

• mike321
    replied
    Originally posted by wingchundo View Post
    Christ, don't start the greasing debate again. Where do I justify it?

:beatdead:
    Don't mean to beat this poor equine. Drew the justification part from context but that's my inference, you don't say it. The greasing could have been handled much better, for instance fighter keeps mouth shut while his management pursues the rules complaint as a case of breaking a rule with no claims on the outcome of the fight. This roid thing is so different from the greasing thing that I would condemn it coming from a fighter with a history of great behavior. Unfounded accusations are truly uncool.

Leave a comment:

• wingchundo
    replied
    Originally posted by mike321 View Post
    I have some trouble with this part of the debate, it is a strange justification for breaking a rule. And video evidence is the exact opposite of "my opinion" with no evidence which I think is lame.
    Christ, don't start the greasing debate again. Where do I justify it?

:beatdead:

Leave a comment:

• mike321
    replied
    Originally posted by wingchundo View Post

Do I think some grease got rubbed on GSP at some point? Probably. Do I think it was enough to tip the balance of that fight? Hell no. Penn got beaten soundly.
    I have some trouble with this part of the debate, it is a strange justification for breaking a rule. And video evidence is the exact opposite of "my opinion" with no evidence which I think is lame.

Leave a comment:

• MrJ
    replied
    Originally posted by BSDaemon View Post
    Was it really necessary to include homophobic hate-speech in this in order to make your point?
    It doesn't matter if BJ is gay or not, or even a necrophile. He is a legendary fighter but he deserves criticism for complaining about GSP and publicly making allegations he can't back up.

Leave a comment:

• BudoMonkey
    replied
    I mean, to be fair, I'm sure that GSP really is on steroids. Either way, everyone who trains with/around a big MMA camp knows that like 75% of those dudes are juiced to the gills anyways, so there is no need to open your fat fuckin mouth about one guy doing it.

I hate BJ because I really, really respect his abilities so I want to like him as a fighter but he always has to go say something stoopid.

He should just start doing HGH himself and shut the hell up.

Leave a comment:

• HonkyTonkMan
    replied
    Originally posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    BJ get beat by this guy:

Probably not.

Oh shit....I hadnt ever thought of that. He kind of reminds me of HH too.

Charlie Brown vs Ben Stiller.

Leave a comment:

• MSphinx
    replied
    Originally posted by oldman34 View Post
    I hope Kenny whips his Charlie Brown headed ass.

The resemblance is staggering.
    BJ at the weigh ins.

Leave a comment:

• OZZ
    replied
    Originally posted by BSDaemon View Post
    Was it really necessary to include homophobic hate-speech in this in order to make your point?
    No, but he makes me so angry I have to insult as well as rant..

Leave a comment:

• Cowardly Lurker
    replied
    Originally posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
    Is there a competitive athlete that doesn't juice? I've been so thoroughly jaded by baseball and bodybuilding that I just accept it as a foregone conclusion these days.
    QFT.

The thing is, whether BJ is right or wrong, he looks like a bitch for saying it. Sometimes, you just have to keep your mouth shut.

Leave a comment:

• ChickenBeakFist
    replied
    Is there a competitive athlete that doesn't juice? I've been so thoroughly jaded by baseball and bodybuilding that I just accept it as a foregone conclusion these days.

Leave a comment:

• BSDaemon
    replied
    Originally posted by OZZ View Post
    How can someone who has so much be such a little prick? Is he a closet homo or something?

Leave a comment:

• D.J. THE B.A.
    replied
    Thats so typical B.J. making bs excuses..wonder what he is going to say about kenflo when we whoops his ass..."Its my opinion that (Kenny Florian) uses botox!"

Leave a comment:

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    Originally posted by oldman34 View Post
    I hope Kenny whips his Charlie Brown headed ass.

The resemblance is staggering.
    BJ get beat by this guy:

Probably not.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X