Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wingchundo
    replied
    Man, screw Penn for this. First the greasing thing, now unsubstantiated allegations of steroids?

Guy's got no class. I hope Florian slices him to pieces with elbows.

I always respected Penn's abilities, though I never really liked him as a fighter. This just solidifies this.

Isn't it about time BJ Penn win a Douchebag of the Month award?

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Wow can he get over the guy?

Leave a comment:

• 1point2
    replied
    I have no clue about GSP's steroid status. But saying even that--which is less than what BJ said--would be a totally dick thing to say in an ESPN interview. Or anywhere public, for a public figure such as BJ.

Dropping "he does steroids," totally unsubstantiated, without reason, in a sports-news interview is just uncalled for.

That ain't right.

Leave a comment:

• Kantroce
    replied
    Like GSP much?

I really hate reading into all the personal BS involved with MMA's personalities. I just like to watch the fights and see two good athletes put it out on the line. None of this shit accomplishes anything for anyone, except maybe making Penn even more bitter if he gets whooped on by GSP again.

Making one silly comment about a former opponent does not speak in droves about how well prepared he is for his upcoming fight, either. The one way we'll know if he's prepared for his fight with Florian is if he wins.

Leave a comment:

• OZZ
    started a topic More Childish BS From BJ Penn

More Childish BS From BJ Penn

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X