More Childish BS From BJ Penn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OZZ View Post
    Is he a closet homo or something? Lashing out at the true men of the sport because he hates himself? Does he have it in for for GSP for some other reason we don't know about? Or does he just have a small dink?

I have no evidence to back my opinion up, either. But I think that BJ Penn is obsessed and wishes that GSP had the Vaseline applied to another part of his body.

+ rep for Small dick, closet homo, necrophilia enthusiast references.

Comment

Originally posted by thatrugbyguy View Post
      For the record, he has already apologized.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Penn...005935&tid=105
      He apologized that the story got out and made him look bad, not that he actually said anything.

Comment

Penn's statement and apology are both stupid. He should have just kept his mouth shut but Iole wanted some sort of reaction otherwise why would he ask this sort of crap a few days before Penn fights Florian?

Also, Penn certainly isn't the only guy that suspects GSP might juice. To me, GSP's willingness to take fights on short notice suggests he's not but whatever.

Comment

The true story is that GSP comes from a planet, far far away. He was sent here to escape the demise of his planet and something about the sun, on earth, gives him special advantages over other fighters. I am pretty sure that this has been proven. The vaseline protects the other fighters from the roughness of his skin. It's like a cheese grater.

Comment

Not a cool move from Penn. Seriously, less man drama from this guy would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by oldman34 View Post
              I hope Kenny whips his Charlie Brown headed ass.

The resemblance is staggering.
              BJ get beat by this guy:

Probably not.

Comment

Thats so typical B.J. making bs excuses..wonder what he is going to say about kenflo when we whoops his ass..."Its my opinion that (Kenny Florian) uses botox!"

Comment

Originally posted by OZZ View Post
                  How can someone who has so much be such a little prick? Is he a closet homo or something?
                  Was it really necessary to include homophobic hate-speech in this in order to make your point?

Comment

Is there a competitive athlete that doesn't juice? I've been so thoroughly jaded by baseball and bodybuilding that I just accept it as a foregone conclusion these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
                      Is there a competitive athlete that doesn't juice? I've been so thoroughly jaded by baseball and bodybuilding that I just accept it as a foregone conclusion these days.
                      QFT.

The thing is, whether BJ is right or wrong, he looks like a bitch for saying it. Sometimes, you just have to keep your mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by BSDaemon View Post
                        Was it really necessary to include homophobic hate-speech in this in order to make your point?
                        No, but he makes me so angry I have to insult as well as rant..
                        " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

Originally posted by oldman34 View Post
                          I hope Kenny whips his Charlie Brown headed ass.

The resemblance is staggering.
                          BJ at the weigh ins.

Comment

Originally posted by UpaLumpa View Post
                            BJ get beat by this guy:

Probably not.

Oh shit....I hadnt ever thought of that. He kind of reminds me of HH too.

Charlie Brown vs Ben Stiller.

Comment

I mean, to be fair, I'm sure that GSP really is on steroids. Either way, everyone who trains with/around a big MMA camp knows that like 75% of those dudes are juiced to the gills anyways, so there is no need to open your fat fuckin mouth about one guy doing it.

I hate BJ because I really, really respect his abilities so I want to like him as a fighter but he always has to go say something stoopid.

He should just start doing HGH himself and shut the hell up.
                              "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Originally posted by Squerlli
                              And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

Comment

Originally posted by BSDaemon View Post
                                It doesn't matter if BJ is gay or not, or even a necrophile. He is a legendary fighter but he deserves criticism for complaining about GSP and publicly making allegations he can't back up.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X