More Childish BS From BJ Penn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Childish BS From BJ Penn

" If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Like GSP much?

I really hate reading into all the personal BS involved with MMA's personalities. I just like to watch the fights and see two good athletes put it out on the line. None of this shit accomplishes anything for anyone, except maybe making Penn even more bitter if he gets whooped on by GSP again.

Making one silly comment about a former opponent does not speak in droves about how well prepared he is for his upcoming fight, either. The one way we'll know if he's prepared for his fight with Florian is if he wins.

Comment

I have no clue about GSP's steroid status. But saying even that--which is less than what BJ said--would be a totally dick thing to say in an ESPN interview. Or anywhere public, for a public figure such as BJ.

Dropping "he does steroids," totally unsubstantiated, without reason, in a sports-news interview is just uncalled for.

That ain't right.
      What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

Wow can he get over the guy?

Comment

Man, screw Penn for this. First the greasing thing, now unsubstantiated allegations of steroids?

Guy's got no class. I hope Florian slices him to pieces with elbows.

I always respected Penn's abilities, though I never really liked him as a fighter. This just solidifies this.

Isn't it about time BJ Penn win a Douchebag of the Month award?
          Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

Comment

For the record, he has already apologized.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Penn...005935&tid=105

Comment

Originally posted by thatrugbyguy View Post
              For the record, he has already apologized.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Penn...005935&tid=105
              Fuck Penn doubly for that "apology." He spends 99% of the time in that video complaining about the article instead of manning up for being a bloody douche nozzle. Sure, blame the story for your stupidity.

What the fuck do you think any journalist would do if during an interview an MMA fighter accuses another of roiding?

That was no apology. That was just more of the same from a classless piece of shit.

War Florian.

Comment

Originally posted by wingchundo View Post
                Man, screw Penn for this. First the greasing thing, now unsubstantiated allegations of steroids?

Guy's got no class. I hope Florian slices him to pieces with elbows.

I always respected Penn's abilities, though I never really liked him as a fighter. This just solidifies this.

Isn't it about time BJ Penn win a Douchebag of the Month award?
                Am I missing something? gsp DID grease, its pretty obvious, they caught it on video, but I guess you don't care. I think BJ is just frustrated because he feels he was cheated, which he was. Still, you're right, he shouldn't make unsubstantiated allegations against gsp. That isn't to say that gsp isn't roided though.

Comment

Originally posted by maxthegeek1 View Post
                  Am I missing something? gsp DID grease, its pretty obvious, they caught it on video, but I guess you don't care. I think BJ is just frustrated because he feels he was cheated, which he was. Still, you're right, he shouldn't make unsubstantiated allegations against gsp. That isn't to say that gsp isn't roided though.
                  Yes, you apparently missed the bitching, pissing, moaning, lawsuit threatening, complaint filing, excuse making, etc., etc., by Penn after the fight.

And no, I don't care.

Do I think some grease got rubbed on GSP at some point? Probably. Do I think it was enough to tip the balance of that fight? Hell no. Penn got beaten soundly.

There's no shame in that, GSP is an amazing mixed martial artist. There is shame, however, in being one of the worst losers I've seen in mixed martial arts. I'm beginning to think Penn is obsessed.

Comment

And I think Penn is a necrophilia enthusiast and avid fan of puppy kicking. That’s it. My opinion. I do believe it. I can’t hand you any proof, but that’s my opinion. Seriously its just sad to see him continually try to discredit one of the classiest and gracious competitors the sport has, it makes him look like an ass and its bad for the UFCs' image.

Comment

I read this too. What a douchebag.

Boo Hoo, I lost....he must have cheated.

Even Cock Lobster (or is it spelled Brock Lesnar?) isnt this poor of a sport. I dont think it ever occured to BJ that maybe he is a lazy fuck who rests on his laurels. He is becoming more like Matt Hughes everyday.

I hope Kenny whips his Charlie Brown headed ass.

The resemblance is staggering.

Comment

I can't help but believe that Penn is trying to create hype to gain another rematch with GSP. Yeah, no reason why I believe that, but why should I let Penn have all the fun?

Comment

Probably, winning these matches is all Penn really takes pride in. I doubt he cares as much about his abilities and how he can deal with an new disadvantage versus how much he cares about winning.

We all know someone who takes too much pride in something. If you don't, play X-Box live with some 12 year-old boys sometime.

Because Penn's got the same mentality.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better..+ rep

It is obvious from the amount of sounding off he does that he is just plain jealous of GSP.
                            And STF up about the greasing BS. Penn was beaten soundly and a bit of vaseline had nothing to do with the outcome. Everyone with half a brain knows that..
                            :deadhorse

Douche of the month should be coming Penn's way soon, I hope.
                            " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

fug probably thinks GSP does steroids, and has disgraced Kyokushin.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X