Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
    never thought of that.
    If you were smart enough to realize it you would probably be saying that a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish View Post
      [sarcasm] oooh, oooww, that really hurts [/sarcasm]

You are still a fucktard with a badge and still can't grasp basic logic.
      Maybe so but but you were still proved wrong , just cant admit you were wrong , One day when you mature and not a shitbird you will realize you dont know everything . And thats why right now you are living at home with mumsy and daddy :qright1:

Comment

QFT.

Im a real fucktard and utterly useless .
        Fixed :icon_eek:
        Stop projecting.

Oh wait, you do know what that means right? Or should I explain it slowly using small words?

Comment

:nobodycar
          If you were smart enough to realize it you would probably be saying that a lot.
          :nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar :nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar

Comment

Maybe so but but you were still proved wrong , just cant admit you were wrong , One day when you mature and not a shitbird you will realize you dont know everything . And thats why right now you are living at home with mumsy and daddy :qright1:
            I accepted that the story was mostly correct. That wasn't the issue. You still aren't smart enough to accept that you don't grasp basic logic.

Fucktard

Comment

Stop projecting.

Oh wait, you do know what that means right? Or should I explain it slowly using small words?

Go right ahead summers eve

Comment

:nobodycar
                :nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar :nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar

That looks like an arguement my son used to come up with when he would plug his ears and stop around in a circle demanding ice cream. He was 3 at the time. It's reasuring to see that at least some people outgrow it.

And you still don't understand basic logic, fucktard.

Comment

sorry scrote , Dont understand Aussie slang , and unless you are saying it to my face mate , its hollow , So I can't hear you from my computer , Ok kanga fucker .

No worries mate , cheers :evil6:
                  How exactly is...

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
                  OK. CatUkulele, you're a stupid prick.

What do I win?
                  ..."Aussie slang"? Fuck you're a stupid prick.

Being a defence attorney in Long Island must be the easiest job in the world. "Your honour, my client is innocent because he was arrested by that stupid prick MouseHarp." Judge: "Fair enough, you're free to go."

Comment

I accepted that the story was mostly correct. That wasn't the issue. You still aren't smart enough to accept that you don't grasp basic logic.

Fucktard

Yeah ok , what dont I grasp , that you thought the story was bullshit that I made it up , that by doing what someone was trained to do they instinctively did in a crisis situation , what didnt you believe about it .

You of all people especially if you follow Matt Thorton should know you do what you practice .

I was merely attempting to illustrate a point to agree with the OP original premise.

You or your girlfriends didnt need to be arrogant pricks.

If you asked a question like a normal person I would have answered you in kind .

Comment

Call me chickenshit, I want to be a firefighter when I grow up. Every time I run into a burning structure, I'll think about the dickless faggots who "form a perimeter" every time a school is being shot up.

I work a minimum wage job, I have no illusions about that, and there is nothing wrong with that. I am financially independent and happier than I've ever been.

I do get my ass kicked, two or three times a week. By one of the better judoka in my state, by a wrestling coach who got through college on a greco 'ship, by a brown belt in judo and jiu-jitsu and many others. There's nothing wrong with that either. That's my favorite part of the week.

"My butt depths are unfathomable" would've been funny if you had the spelling skills of a seven year old, but you couldn't even manage that.

Your insults are weaksauce. Pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
                        How exactly is...

..."Aussie slang"? Fuck you're a stupid prick.

Being a defence attorney in Long Island must be the easiest job in the world. "Your honour, my client is innocent because he was arrested by that stupid prick MouseHarp." Judge: "Fair enough, you're free to go."
                        Again cunt , you arent saying it to my face , what you type means shit.
                        How would you know about defense attorneys mate ?:new_cussi , spend a spell at your local prison Ay .

Comment

Originally posted by Hesperus View Post
                          Call me chickenshit, I want to be a firefighter when I grow up. Every time I run into a burning structure, I'll think about the dickless faggots that "form a perimeter" around a school being shot up.

I work a minimum wage job, I have no illusions about that, and there is nothing wrong with that. I am financially independent and happier than I've ever been.

I do get my ass kicked, two or three times a week. By one of the better judoka in my state, by a wrestling coach who got through college on a greco 'ship, by a brown belt in judo and jiu-jitsu and many others. There's nothing wrong with that either. That's my favorite part of the week.

"My butt depths are unfathomable" would've been funny if you had the spelling skills of a seven year old, but you couldn't even manage that.

Your insults are weaksauce. Pig.
                          well im very proud of ya .

Glad to know your a human kicking bag

Comment

good bye good night
                            It was fun but time for slumber

Comment

Throwing/pinning/choking bag, you ugly illiterate sack of offal.

Comment

I was merely attempting to illustrate a point to agree with the OP original premise.

You or your girlfriends didnt need to be arrogant pricks.

If you asked a question like a normal person I would have answered you in kind .
                                See, this is why people think you're stupid. This is the first post in reply to your anecdote:

Sounds like an urban legend. Please provide some documentation if you are going to quote this as fact.
                                How is that not asking like a normal person? He even says please.

Oh, and your little racial slurs just show even more what a stupid prick you are if you need to fall back on such bullshit to argue your point.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X