X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoylentNinja
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    Then someone finds the public info which, fox doesn't understand, makes him look worse.
    oops

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by Foolish View Post
    No fucktard, it was several posts in which you quoted a story to illustrate a point and refused to give supporting info. Then you demanded we just accept what you say because you have been to 2 police academies and that type of info isn't public anyway. Then you went on a rant about how shitty the USA is becoming because people actually question shit.

At what point were you stupid enough to decide you were an unquestionable authority on anything?
    Then someone finds the public info which, fox doesn't understand, makes him look worse.

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
    If you go back and read my first post it was based on a true story which I recited in Anecdotal fashion . only to be questioned by people who have no idea of what they are talking about ,

Its like me questioning you on how to be a asshole . when its obvious you have it down to a science
    No fucktard, it was several posts in which you quoted a story to illustrate a point and refused to give supporting info. Then you demanded we just accept what you say because you have been to 2 police academies and that type of info isn't public anyway. Then you went on a rant about how shitty the USA is becoming because people actually question shit.

At what point were you stupid enough to decide you were an unquestionable authority on anything?

Leave a comment:

• El Neko
    replied
    Fox, you weren't questioned, somebody mentioned that sounded like urban legend, and asked you for sources, you acted like you were above that shit and that's blood in the water, it turned out to be true (for what I understand), and that should have been the end of it, but you keep bitching because people questioned you without having inside sources/knowledge of the particular case, etc.

You're not above questioning (nobody is), this is the internet, if something sounds fishy (regardless if it's true or not), people are gonna ask questions, this would have been over and done if you would have provided sources to the first request, but you refused citing "it's easy to find", apparently, it wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• Zapruder
    replied
    See this IIF you sit back and say nothing , and my post which prior to me stooping to fuckwads level like this Piece of shit was factual and truthful .

This is exactly my fucking point, You will put a witty comment on my post but allow this crap and say nothing .
    OK, I have a way to make Foxguitars post readable, just use that Strong Island Guido voice in your head and everything he says is FUCKING hilarious. I mean the lack of grammar and word choice is absolute comedic gold.

YouTube - Family Guy - Cutting in Line in Front of Italians

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    Originally posted by Lu Tze View Post
    Nah, all just a misunderstanding.

A typo on some paperwork, you know how bureaucracy can be.
    Which also explains how ChihuahuaBanjo managed to slip through the cracks and become a police officer.

Leave a comment:

• Lu Tze
    replied
    Hey asshole Im jewish , I dont think Nazis liked Jews
    Nah, all just a misunderstanding.

A typo on some paperwork, you know how bureaucracy can be.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    kapo tag then, see if i care.

point is, you are acting like a dick right now.
    you should focus on that.

If you go back and read my first post it was based on a true story which I recited in Anecdotal fashion . only to be questioned by people who have no idea of what they are talking about ,

Its like me questioning you on how to be a asshole . when its obvious you have it down to a science

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied

See this IIF you sit back and say nothing , and my post which prior to me stooping to fuckwads level like this Piece of shit was factual and truthful .

This is exactly my fucking point, You will put a witty comment on my post but allow this crap and say nothing .

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Coming from the guy who bragged about his 1000th post, appeal to authority, and lurking this is pretty ironic.

You might want to read this sentence before, you continue to critique anyone's IQ, post count or intelligence.

Hate them typos :laughing8

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    You are right .

sometimes I wonder why this site has so many small minded morons.

Its once thing to disagree with Kata vs no Kata or some bullshit.

But here you get little sniveling twats who will argue and contest

everything with no basis of knowledge just to get a post count.

Coming from the guy who bragged about his 1000th post, appeal to authority, and lurking this is pretty ironic.

Alot of you will chime in just to chime in with no intelligent input . You fucks would debate Einstein on his theory of relativity . It be one thing if you had the prequisite education in physics and Math but half you nitwits have IQs 10 point lower than Hamsters will argue just simply just simply just to argue a point.
    You might want to read this sentence before, you continue to critique anyone's IQ, post count or intelligence.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    You are right .

I

disagree

with

that

and

your

posting

style

sucks.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    It is only going to go down hill.

^^^YEP.

You are right .

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    ein, zwei, drei..... nazipolizei!!!

if fox keeps it up he's in for a nazicop tag or a pig tag.
    a little bird told me so.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X