No announcement yet.

Various strawmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police work tends to attract the kind of people I'd very much prefer not be police, but this guy is dumber than inbred bricks.

I know I'm very young and very stupid, but I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around how someone can live that long and still be that imbecilic. I can recall more rational discourse in middle school.

The fact that a cop is stupid prick doesn't surprise me in the least, but these depths are just unfathomable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesperus View Post
      I'm still not over the fact that shit-for-brains has a badge.
      Yeah, my spider-sense starts tingling like crazy whenever a person of authority says or types "irregardless."

I bet he also says "Cool Whip" like "Cool Hwip" and "fiscal" as "physical."

Comment

Police work tends to attract the kind of people I'd very much prefer not be police, but this guy is dumber than inbred bricks.

I know I'm very young and very stupid, but I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around how someone can live that long and still be that imbecilic. I can recall more rational discourse in middle school.

The fact that a cop is stupid prick doesn't surprise me in the least, but these depths are just unfathomable.
        well its your job bagging groceries , not thats not an honorable profession.

And go tell the next cop you see he is a stupid prick , dare ya ,

So have a great day .

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
          Yeah, my spider-sense starts tingling like crazy whenever a person of authority says or types "irregardless."

I bet he also says "Cool Whip" like "Cool Hwip" and "fiscal" as "physical."
          Your spider sense ? , are you on the meth again ? , what I tell ya about that huh :sad7:

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish View Post
            QFT.

A fucktard with a badge is a scary thought.
            Yeah and all the other goodies they let me play with ,

So what do you do , work at kids R us as a cashier ?:5wow:

Comment

Police work tends to attract the kind of people I'll never be because im a chicken shit motherfucker.

I know I'm very young and very stupid and get my stupid ass kicked daily , but I'm having trouble using my mind around how someone like me can can live this long and still be that imbecilic. Im still in middle school.

The fact that Im really a stupid prick doesn't surprise me in the least, my but depths are just unfathomable.

Fixed .:smileinbo

Comment

Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
                And go tell the next cop you see he is a stupid prick , dare ya ,
                OK. CatUkulele, you're a stupid prick.

What do I win?

Comment

[quote=Foolish;2184337]QFT.

Im a real fucktard and utterly useless .[/quote]

Fixed :icon_eek:

Comment

Hey now, don't knock Toys R Us cashiers... they get discounts on video games and Star Wars action figures and Super Soakers and what-have-you. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
                      OK. CatUkulele, you're a stupid prick.

What do I win?
                      ask the copper you called a stupid prick , Im sure he will give you a gift certificate for a free vacation at the iron bar hilton

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
                        Hey now, don't knock Toys R Us cashiers... they get discounts on video games and Star Wars action figures and Super Soakers and what-have-you. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig to me.
                        yeah true , never thought of that.:5oops:

Comment

ask the copper you called a stupid prick , Im sure he will give you a gift certificate for a free vacation at the iron bar hilton
                          I called you a stupid prick SquirrelViolin. Thanks for proving me right.

Comment

I called you a stupid prick SquirrelViolin. Thanks for proving me right.
                            sorry scrote , Dont understand Aussie slang , and unless you are saying it to my face mate , its hollow , So I can't hear you from my computer , Ok kanga fucker .

No worries mate , cheers :evil6:

Comment

[sarcasm] oooh, oooww, that really hurts [/sarcasm]

You are still a fucktard with a badge and still can't grasp basic logic.

Comment

I called you to tell you I am a stupid prick who loves to cuddle with the crocs in the bush . Thanks for agreeing with me , .

Fixed :owneddanc

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X