Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foxguitar
    replied
    [quote=It is Fake;2183813]Yet, you've lurked for a 1000+ posts and still can't understand posting evidence of your assertion when asked?

Even when the persons asked nicely, considering your level of belligerence, your appeal to authority "I went to 2 police academies," your rant about intelligence, you claim you stooped to their level? You didn't stoop you took it to that level.

They stooped to yours.

You know what Fake you are right , just as always , Just as you were when I said on another post that 99 percent of your buds encouraged that no good could come out of what was being encouraged on the Karate Master thread.

And now there are possible charges pending and your websight could be used as evidence .

But you are always right .

So therefore Im gone. it was fun for awhile some of you guys are really cool and even if we disagreed it was ok but some of you and admittedly I stooped to your level rather than intelligently debate or rebut they attack with personal attacks. which is ok .

but what really is annoying is its ok to question but how do you comment on something that you have no idea on , its ok to ask inquiring question but if I started to question the validity for example of Hsingi it would be stupid since I have no experience of that art.

I didnt make up the Newhall Incident it was soley to describe a point you do what your training was in a combat situation.
    Same as in the Rodney King incident LAPD procedures were to strike an offender till he is compliant.

What got the LAPD officers convicted wasnt the striking as much as the off handed racial stupidity remarks.

Anyway good bye

im done, I got better things to do engage in internet kumite.

Leave a comment:

• Zapruder
    replied
    Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
    Hey Dutchboy go stick your finger in a dike you wooden shoe motherfucker , are you like one of those who turned in ann frank , you little scumbag
    See HILARIOUS in that voice...AND GO BUY ME SOME JUJY FRUITS!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Hey Dutchboy go stick your finger in a dike you wooden shoe motherfucker , are you like one of those who turned in ann frank , you little scumbag
    That was my grandfasher, the gestapo gave him a 100 guilders for his efforts,he then could buy his own house, met my grandmom, moved up on the social ladder and 60 so years later i get to study.
    in a way i have anna frank to thank for all this.

ironic huh?

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by Don Gwinn View Post
    And that, my little friends, is how you derail. Now you try.
    You commented on a derail, in a derail, from a derail.
    ;)

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    yeah it was one of the first things he bitched about when he was new.
    i remember his first posts.
    he came in with a sandy vagina, i foresee him leaving with one.
    and possibly a second asshole.

Leave a comment:

• Don Gwinn
    replied
    And that, my little friends, is how you derail. Now you try.

Leave a comment:

• Don Gwinn
    replied
    MTripp has expressed my sentiments on training to destroy targets. I train to destroy targets with bullets and knives. This is because bullets and knives are capable of destroying human organs and tissues by piercing, cutting, or separating them.

The only people actually training to destroy targeted areas of the human body without weapons are submission grapplers. Judo, _JJ, Sambo, etc. are the only arts actually training anyone in reliable methods that will "destroy" (actually, break) joints. Period. An armbar breaks the elbow. A kneebar breaks the knee. The joints cease to function.

There are two key differences between the range officer who trained the Newhall officers to police brass during training and using submission signals like tapping to avoid injuries in grappling training.

1. At least in BJJ and Judo, submissions are applied from positional dominance. Therefore, when your opponent taps, you are in control and the fight is over. Even if you momentarily have thoughts of releasing a real opponent because he had the presence of mind to tap, you are still in the same position of dominance unless you really royally screwed up.
    Policing brass after six shots is more problematic because you are not in control of the opponent (as the report of the Newhall officer being "flanked" and shot while reloading shows) and because there is no good reason to assume that the fight is "over" after six shots, all of which may have missed.

2. Much more importantly, tapping is necessarily while the administrative brass procedures are not. If the officers had been instructed to drop and leave their brass, their training would not have been negatively changed at all. They just would have had to spend a little time with a broom at the end of the day. At my USPSA club, we always have more people than we need to set targets, so others simply pick up brass after each shooter's run and at the end of the night there are never more than a few pieces left on the floor. Simple.
    Taking submission out of grappling training, on the other hand, would mean that no joint locks could be practiced safely, and chockes and strangles would be problematic. The two situations are not comparable.

Oddly enough, the Newhall incident is often brought up in gun circles during arguments about reloading semi-auto pistols. One side advocates "speed reloads" which means that, when your pistol is close but not empty, you drop the magazine while drawing a new one from your mag holder, put it in the gun and get back on target. The old magazine drops to the ground, presumably, and is of no further concern until the engagement is over or at least until you're ready to leave cover. If the gun actually ran empty, the slide is locked back and you'll have to rack it, and the magazine you dropped is empty. If you reloaded before the slide locked, then the magazine on the ground has at least one round of ammunition in it.

That's the problem. Someone decided at some point that if you leave that ammunition lying there, you run the risk of running out of ammunition and therefore being killed, so they started teaching the "tactical reload" and the "reload with retention." Later, when the IDPA pistol game was created in an effort to be more "tactical" than ISPC pistol competition, they penalized anyone who used the "speed reload." All IDPA competitors must either shoot to slide lock (so they can drop the empty magazine without a penalty) or find a way to reload and put the used magazines in their pockets. This might be slightly faster than catching the brass from a revolver and pocketing it, but it can't be by much.

Those who teach the "tactical reloads" say you should only be using them during "lulls" in a gunfight. Right. Personally I practice speed reloads. But the real lessons of Newhall go far beyond the choice of reloading technique. Read the account; for one thing, one officer had a 12-gauge shotgun that should have been a decisive advantage, except that the killers had the advantage of initiative and used it effectively by making their first shots well-aimed, stopping shots on the officer with the shotgun. That was easier because he was carrying the shotgun pointed at the sky and not at the suspects on a felony stop, but honestly, there's a good chance they'd have gotten him anyway because they knew that there would be a shootout and when it would start. Initiative.

I don't know what the CHP was loading shotguns with at that time, either, but the accounts I've read say that one of the killers was hit in the forehead with a "pellet" that didn't penetrate the skull. That doesn't sound like buckshot to me. Buckshot or slugs would have been a big advantage to the officer with the shotgun (from the second car, obviously.)

Also, the cop who was shot after reloading apparently lost track of the man who killed him in the confusion of the fight. The reload may or may not have made any difference in that particular fight (still a bad idea, but not necessarily decisive in that case) since he completed his reload but was still killed by someone he apparently didn't realize was there. If you're shot by someone standing where you aren't looking, it doesn't make much difference how fast you reloaded.

Finally, I notice that the police officers were aided by a citizen with military experience who wasn't able to be much help because he had so much trouble scrounging a loaded, functioning weapon. If that guy had been carrying a concealed pistol of his own, he could have done more. Of course, you have to balance that against the odds that a CCW holder would happen across the scene and the chances that he's any better prepared for the fight than the police officers, but he had a clear advantage in that he happend on the scene as it happened and did not have to overcome the initial shock of the surprise attack as the officers did. He saw a fight and was able to make a decision as to whether to join the officers. When he did, he had the initiative.

Leave a comment:

• GBlues
    replied
    For God's Sake

Alright, here is the problem. "I watched a guy get shot in the eye with a pellet gun. A deadly strike." First and foremost people get shot in the face with bb guns, and pellet guns quite frequently because there are dumbasses the world over. However, I personally have killed squirrels with pellet guns, and had an individual been shot in the EYE, yeah, odds are he's probably not going to be beating 12 shades of shit out of anybody. That's the reality. He may have been close to the eye with the pellet, but he didn't hit it. I don't give a shit what anybody says. Now that being said, let's move on the groin shots.

There are several reasons for why groin shots don't work. First and foremost, would be that you missed your target. Period. Second you may not have struck with sufficient force to get an injury. Yeah I've kicked guys in the balls had them bend over for a 10th of second shrug it off, and then proceed to stomp a mudhole in my ass. So why didn't it work? It did, I just didn't follow up immediately with another attack, and I didn't rupture the testicles. Had I had enough force behind that kick to rupture the testicles he would not have shrugged it off. It's that simple, pain and injury are two very different things.

What's the difference between pain and injury? Pain is not debilitating. In other words you can continue to function even though you feel pain. Pain in and of itself is not a life altering change in the human body. It's just pain, it's "ow that hurt". Injury on the other hand is life altering, or requires medical attention to repair. In other words injuries are broken ribs, ruptured testicles, eye balls gouged from the socket, broken limbs, etc. That is injury, you have changed the functioning of the human body. That part of the human anatomy that you have touched doesn't work anymore. That is injury. Parts of the body have been damaged beyond the point of sleeping it off, it requires medical attention to repair. No amount of going home and self healing is going to fix what you have done. That is the injury that people are talking about.

So when people talk about well I've seen this and I've seen that, and injuries don't work. Well quite honestly it's bullshit. Combat is not about playing chess at 90 mph, it's not about two guys squaring off seeing who is better. It's about tearing another human being apart. Starting at one point and breaking the body into pieces. Breaking or rupturing every single thing that you touch on the person. NOBODY, is impervious to injury. We all of us, will react the same way to injury regardless of who is doing it, or who is doing it to you. You, me, the next guy is going to drop just like anybody else, when you get hit in the face with a baseball bat. Nothing is going to change that.

A guy on pcp is still going to fall down and scream about his ankle when it's broke. He isn't going to get up, and walk on it. Not possible. If he does, it's because you didn't break his ankle. GET IT GUYS?

Pain and injury are too separate things. Pain is not a fight ender in and of itself, injury on the other hand, absolutely is.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    You know what is sad?

His posting history went exactly, the way Steve and I discussed when he got his LEO tag.
    yeah it was one of the first things he bitched about when he was new.
    i remember his first posts.
    he came in with a sandy vagina, i foresee him leaving with one.
    and possibly a second asshole.

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    You know what is sad?

His posting history went exactly, the way Steve and I discussed when he got his LEO tag.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by Hesperus View Post
    I am terrified that foxguitar is an actual police officer of some sort. Jesus Mary and JOSEPH I want to avoid Long Island now...
    I picture foxguitar to actually be Eddie Money posting on Bullshido.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

Yet, you wonder why I say nothing to Lebell?

*shrugs*
    I wonder that too hunn.
    There's an empty space on my online friends on messenger where your name used to be...

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    See this IIF you sit back and say nothing , and my post which prior to me stooping to fuckwads level like this Piece of shit was factual and truthful .

This is exactly my fucking point, You will put a witty comment on my post but allow this crap and say nothing .
    dude dude dude....

you are a whiney little bitch arent you?
    there's nothing wrong with you using the anecdote.
    what rubs people the wrong way is that you fail to realise that it is a bit of a extreme anecdote and it's to be expected that some people are critical about it.
    and they should be.
    instead of providing some links or something you simply say: 'im a cop,i know what im doing.'

Then people will laugh and you throw a hissyfit, which makes them laugh even more.
    Finally you degrade to ' this is exactly why the usa is in decline! whaa waa waaa'

Your officer Barbrady tag is in the making dude.
    mmkay?

Leave a comment:

• CrackFox
    replied
    The funny thing is that foxguitar has actually urban legand-ised his story quite a bit.

This is what the independent source says
    Originally posted by Tom Kohl, [I
    STAYING ALIVE ON THE JOB - A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR PEACE OFFICER[/I]S]
    He dumped the expended rounds from his revolver into his right hand and put the expended rounds in his pants pocket, as he had done on the firing range, then reloaded 6 rounds into his revolver. This gave Twining enough time to flank Pence and put a bullet in the back of his head.
    compared with
    Its a mother fucker in a combat situation

to load like I said with speed loaders its a triple motherfucker to do it by

hand and its motherfucking impossible to do it with your non gun hand full

of expended shell casings .
    In the first account, with hindsight we can see he would have been better just dropping the spent shells, and maybe just loading a couple of bullets - but in the heat of the moment his actions are understandable.

In the second account he was acting like a retard, trying to load his gun with his hands full.

Anyway, this is how urban legends often start.

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    See this IIF you sit back and say nothing , and my post which prior to me stooping to fuckwads level like this Piece of shit was factual and truthful .
    Yet, you've lurked for a 1000+ posts and still can't understand posting evidence of your assertion when asked?

Even when the persons asked nicely, considering your level of belligerence, your appeal to authority "I went to 2 police academies," your rant about intelligence, you claim you stooped to their level? You didn't stoop you took it to that level.

They stooped to yours.

This is exactly my fucking point, You will put a witty comment on my post but allow this crap and say nothing .
    Okay let me get this right.

Alot of you will chime in just to chime in with no intelligent input . You fucks would debate Einstein on his theory of relativity . It be one thing if you had the prequisite education in physics and Math but half you nitwits have IQs 10 point lower than Hamsters will argue just simply just simply just to argue a point.

Its scary to think we were once a great country , we have become second rate and now Im starting to see why . YIKES
    Again, all this comes form you being questioned.

You called most people nitwits, fucks, fuckwads, pieces of shit, dumber than hamsters, and imply people younger than you ruined the country.

All because, someone said it sounded like an urban legend.

Then you go mad because, lebell throws the insults right back in your face?

Yet, you wonder why I say nothing to Lebell?

*shrugs*

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X