• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
    Yeah and all the other goodies they let me play with ,

So what do you do , work at kids R us as a cashier ?:5wow:
    Hey now, don't knock Toys R Us cashiers... they get discounts on video games and Star Wars action figures and Super Soakers and what-have-you. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig to me.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    [quote=Foolish;2184337]QFT.

Im a real fucktard and utterly useless .[/quote]

Fixed :icon_eek:

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    And go tell the next cop you see he is a stupid prick , dare ya ,
    OK. CatUkulele, you're a stupid prick.

What do I win?

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Hesperus View Post
    Police work tends to attract the kind of people I'll never be because im a chicken shit motherfucker.

I know I'm very young and very stupid and get my stupid ass kicked daily , but I'm having trouble using my mind around how someone like me can can live this long and still be that imbecilic. Im still in middle school.

The fact that Im really a stupid prick doesn't surprise me in the least, my but depths are just unfathomable.

Fixed .:smileinbo

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Foolish View Post
    QFT.

A fucktard with a badge is a scary thought.
    Yeah and all the other goodies they let me play with ,

So what do you do , work at kids R us as a cashier ?:5wow:

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    Yeah, my spider-sense starts tingling like crazy whenever a person of authority says or types "irregardless."

I bet he also says "Cool Whip" like "Cool Hwip" and "fiscal" as "physical."
    Your spider sense ? , are you on the meth again ? , what I tell ya about that huh :sad7:

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Police work tends to attract the kind of people I'd very much prefer not be police, but this guy is dumber than inbred bricks.

I know I'm very young and very stupid, but I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around how someone can live that long and still be that imbecilic. I can recall more rational discourse in middle school.

The fact that a cop is stupid prick doesn't surprise me in the least, but these depths are just unfathomable.
    well its your job bagging groceries , not thats not an honorable profession.

And go tell the next cop you see he is a stupid prick , dare ya ,

So have a great day .

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    I'm still not over the fact that shit-for-brains has a badge.
    Yeah, my spider-sense starts tingling like crazy whenever a person of authority says or types "irregardless."

I bet he also says "Cool Whip" like "Cool Hwip" and "fiscal" as "physical."

Leave a comment:

• Hesperus
    replied
    Police work tends to attract the kind of people I'd very much prefer not be police, but this guy is dumber than inbred bricks.

I know I'm very young and very stupid, but I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around how someone can live that long and still be that imbecilic. I can recall more rational discourse in middle school.

The fact that a cop is stupid prick doesn't surprise me in the least, but these depths are just unfathomable.

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    QFT.

A fucktard with a badge is a scary thought.

Leave a comment:

• Hesperus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    <snicker>
    Id snicker if it was you :adios:

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    irregardless I honor the memory of these Officers.
    <snicker>

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Many View Post
    Here I again inject some facts into this discussion. Newhall incident:

Perpetrators: Twinning and Davis.

Officers: Patrol 1 = Frago and Gore; Patrol 2 = Alleyn and Pence.

1. Perps are intercepted by Patrol 1.

2. Perps feign cooperation. Officer Frago has shotgun. Officer Gore does a pat-down on Davis.

3. Due to poor awareness, Twinning shoots Frago with a .375mag.

4. Officer Gore tries to shoot Twinning with his service revolver. Davis turns around and shoots him at point-blank with a .38 Spc.

5. Patrol 2 (Officers Alleyn and Pence) arrives for assistance.

6. Perps empty their revolvers at Patrol 2, then obtain new weapons from their car: Davis gets a shotgun and Twinning gets a 1911.

7. Officer Alleyn blasts away with a Remington 870. Error one: he pumps the gun so fast that he racks unfired shells out of it. Needless to say, he's quickly out of ammo and transitions to his revolver.

8. Officer Alleyn killed by Davis and his shotgun.

9. Officer Pence fires at Twinning with his revolver, but misses. Twinning shoots back, and Officer Pence is hit.

10. Officer Pence tries to reload his revolver. Error two: he does a range reload, dropping the spent brass into his right hand, and pocketing it. Too slow. Twinning sneaks up on him and shoots him point-blank.

A third patrol then arrived, and the perps fled the scene.

There was a bystander, Gary Knees, who attempted to help Officer Alleyn. But his story has been omitted for brevity.

Source: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Newhall+shootout and the ones in my previous post.

Ok I give this guy alot of credit , So anybody else want to argue .

They were trained at the time to catch the brass , it cost seconds , seconds is forever .

Thats all I was trying to say , I appreciate this poster , he did alot more work than I would have . Because I didnt think so many closed minded fools would argue about something that as a LEO I had knowledge of this tragic event .

Dont you think that every police shooting death is dissected and examined for training purposes . Dont you think LAPD puts out a training video or tape NYPD gets it as does the lower pudunk sheriffs dept .

We train on dead officers mistakes. We all as LEOs have made mistakes , We were just lucky that it wasnt a fatal mistake.

What gets me about alot of you why would any body argue about my original premise that you do in a crisis what you are conditioned to do in your training.

And all of you Matt Thorton devotees should know that , he says its over and over and even though I disagree with what I perceive as his anti TMA view , the cat is spot on about most of what he says .

and those who say well the other 3 didnt do it , Its not relevant , they died too quickly . And who knows what a few seconds not wasted might have meant to the last officer.

irregardless I honor the memory of these Officers.

Leave a comment:

• Burningman
    replied
    Range reload involves fine motor skills which are unreliable in high pressure combat. TFT techniques does not involve fine motor skills.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X