Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    kapo tag then, see if i care.

point is, you are acting like a dick right now.
    you should focus on that.

See this IIF you sit back and say nothing , and my post which prior to me stooping to fuckwads level like this Piece of shit was factual and truthful .

This is exactly my fucking point, You will put a witty comment on my post but allow this crap and say nothing .

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
      kapo tag then, see if i care.

point is, you are acting like a dick right now.
      you should focus on that.

If you go back and read my first post it was based on a true story which I recited in Anecdotal fashion . only to be questioned by people who have no idea of what they are talking about ,

Its like me questioning you on how to be a asshole . when its obvious you have it down to a science

Comment

Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
        Hey asshole Im jewish , I dont think Nazis liked Jews
        Nah, all just a misunderstanding.

A typo on some paperwork, you know how bureaucracy can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze View Post
          Nah, all just a misunderstanding.

A typo on some paperwork, you know how bureaucracy can be.
          Which also explains how ChihuahuaBanjo managed to slip through the cracks and become a police officer.

Comment

See this IIF you sit back and say nothing , and my post which prior to me stooping to fuckwads level like this Piece of shit was factual and truthful .

This is exactly my fucking point, You will put a witty comment on my post but allow this crap and say nothing .
            OK, I have a way to make Foxguitars post readable, just use that Strong Island Guido voice in your head and everything he says is FUCKING hilarious. I mean the lack of grammar and word choice is absolute comedic gold.

YouTube - Family Guy - Cutting in Line in Front of Italians

Comment

Fox, you weren't questioned, somebody mentioned that sounded like urban legend, and asked you for sources, you acted like you were above that shit and that's blood in the water, it turned out to be true (for what I understand), and that should have been the end of it, but you keep bitching because people questioned you without having inside sources/knowledge of the particular case, etc.

You're not above questioning (nobody is), this is the internet, if something sounds fishy (regardless if it's true or not), people are gonna ask questions, this would have been over and done if you would have provided sources to the first request, but you refused citing "it's easy to find", apparently, it wasn't.
              Originally posted by Phrost
              Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
              Originally posted by Phrost
              There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
              2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
              The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
              Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
              Get with the times and punch a chick.
              Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

Originally posted by wingchundo
              Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

If you go back and read my first post it was based on a true story which I recited in Anecdotal fashion . only to be questioned by people who have no idea of what they are talking about ,

Its like me questioning you on how to be a asshole . when its obvious you have it down to a science
                No fucktard, it was several posts in which you quoted a story to illustrate a point and refused to give supporting info. Then you demanded we just accept what you say because you have been to 2 police academies and that type of info isn't public anyway. Then you went on a rant about how shitty the USA is becoming because people actually question shit.

At what point were you stupid enough to decide you were an unquestionable authority on anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish View Post
                  No fucktard, it was several posts in which you quoted a story to illustrate a point and refused to give supporting info. Then you demanded we just accept what you say because you have been to 2 police academies and that type of info isn't public anyway. Then you went on a rant about how shitty the USA is becoming because people actually question shit.

At what point were you stupid enough to decide you were an unquestionable authority on anything?
                  Then someone finds the public info which, fox doesn't understand, makes him look worse.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                    Then someone finds the public info which, fox doesn't understand, makes him look worse.
                    oops

Comment

Yet, you've lurked for a 1000+ posts and still can't understand posting evidence of your assertion when asked?

Even when the persons asked nicely, considering your level of belligerence, your appeal to authority "I went to 2 police academies," your rant about intelligence, you claim you stooped to their level? You didn't stoop you took it to that level.

They stooped to yours.

Okay let me get this right.

Alot of you will chime in just to chime in with no intelligent input . You fucks would debate Einstein on his theory of relativity . It be one thing if you had the prequisite education in physics and Math but half you nitwits have IQs 10 point lower than Hamsters will argue just simply just simply just to argue a point.

Its scary to think we were once a great country , we have become second rate and now Im starting to see why . YIKES
                      Again, all this comes form you being questioned.

You called most people nitwits, fucks, fuckwads, pieces of shit, dumber than hamsters, and imply people younger than you ruined the country.

All because, someone said it sounded like an urban legend.

Then you go mad because, lebell throws the insults right back in your face?

Yet, you wonder why I say nothing to Lebell?

*shrugs*

Comment

The funny thing is that foxguitar has actually urban legand-ised his story quite a bit.

This is what the independent source says
                        Originally posted by Tom Kohl, [I
                        STAYING ALIVE ON THE JOB - A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR PEACE OFFICER[/I]S]
                        He dumped the expended rounds from his revolver into his right hand and put the expended rounds in his pants pocket, as he had done on the firing range, then reloaded 6 rounds into his revolver. This gave Twining enough time to flank Pence and put a bullet in the back of his head.
                        compared with
                        Its a mother fucker in a combat situation

to load like I said with speed loaders its a triple motherfucker to do it by

hand and its motherfucking impossible to do it with your non gun hand full

of expended shell casings .
                        In the first account, with hindsight we can see he would have been better just dropping the spent shells, and maybe just loading a couple of bullets - but in the heat of the moment his actions are understandable.

In the second account he was acting like a retard, trying to load his gun with his hands full.

Anyway, this is how urban legends often start.

Comment

dude dude dude....

you are a whiney little bitch arent you?
                          there's nothing wrong with you using the anecdote.
                          what rubs people the wrong way is that you fail to realise that it is a bit of a extreme anecdote and it's to be expected that some people are critical about it.
                          and they should be.
                          instead of providing some links or something you simply say: 'im a cop,i know what im doing.'

Then people will laugh and you throw a hissyfit, which makes them laugh even more.
                          Finally you degrade to ' this is exactly why the usa is in decline! whaa waa waaa'

Your officer Barbrady tag is in the making dude.
                          mmkay?

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

Yet, you wonder why I say nothing to Lebell?

*shrugs*
                            I wonder that too hunn.
                            There's an empty space on my online friends on messenger where your name used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Hesperus View Post
                              I am terrified that foxguitar is an actual police officer of some sort. Jesus Mary and JOSEPH I want to avoid Long Island now...
                              I picture foxguitar to actually be Eddie Money posting on Bullshido.

Comment

You know what is sad?

His posting history went exactly, the way Steve and I discussed when he got his LEO tag.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X