X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Foolish View Post
    I accepted that the story was mostly correct. That wasn't the issue. You still aren't smart enough to accept that you don't grasp basic logic.

Fucktard

Yeah ok , what dont I grasp , that you thought the story was bullshit that I made it up , that by doing what someone was trained to do they instinctively did in a crisis situation , what didnt you believe about it .

You of all people especially if you follow Matt Thorton should know you do what you practice .

I was merely attempting to illustrate a point to agree with the OP original premise.

You or your girlfriends didnt need to be arrogant pricks.

If you asked a question like a normal person I would have answered you in kind .

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
    sorry scrote , Dont understand Aussie slang , and unless you are saying it to my face mate , its hollow , So I can't hear you from my computer , Ok kanga fucker .

No worries mate , cheers :evil6:
    How exactly is...

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    OK. CatUkulele, you're a stupid prick.

What do I win?
    ..."Aussie slang"? Fuck you're a stupid prick.

Being a defence attorney in Long Island must be the easiest job in the world. "Your honour, my client is innocent because he was arrested by that stupid prick MouseHarp." Judge: "Fair enough, you're free to go."

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    :nobodycar
    :nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar :nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar

That looks like an arguement my son used to come up with when he would plug his ears and stop around in a circle demanding ice cream. He was 3 at the time. It's reasuring to see that at least some people outgrow it.

And you still don't understand basic logic, fucktard.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Stop projecting.

Oh wait, you do know what that means right? Or should I explain it slowly using small words?

Go right ahead summers eve

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    Maybe so but but you were still proved wrong , just cant admit you were wrong , One day when you mature and not a shitbird you will realize you dont know everything . And thats why right now you are living at home with mumsy and daddy :qright1:
    I accepted that the story was mostly correct. That wasn't the issue. You still aren't smart enough to accept that you don't grasp basic logic.

Fucktard

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    :nobodycar
    If you were smart enough to realize it you would probably be saying that a lot.
    :nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar :nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar:nobodycar

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    QFT.

Im a real fucktard and utterly useless .
    Fixed :icon_eek:
    Stop projecting.

Oh wait, you do know what that means right? Or should I explain it slowly using small words?

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    [sarcasm] oooh, oooww, that really hurts [/sarcasm]

You are still a fucktard with a badge and still can't grasp basic logic.
    Maybe so but but you were still proved wrong , just cant admit you were wrong , One day when you mature and not a shitbird you will realize you dont know everything . And thats why right now you are living at home with mumsy and daddy :qright1:

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    never thought of that.
    If you were smart enough to realize it you would probably be saying that a lot.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    I called you to tell you I am a stupid prick who loves to cuddle with the crocs in the bush . Thanks for agreeing with me , .

Fixed :owneddanc

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    Yeah and all the other goodies they let me play with ,

So what do you do , work at kids R us as a cashier ?:5wow:
    [sarcasm] oooh, oooww, that really hurts [/sarcasm]

You are still a fucktard with a badge and still can't grasp basic logic.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    I called you a stupid prick SquirrelViolin. Thanks for proving me right.
    sorry scrote , Dont understand Aussie slang , and unless you are saying it to my face mate , its hollow , So I can't hear you from my computer , Ok kanga fucker .

No worries mate , cheers :evil6:

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    ask the copper you called a stupid prick , Im sure he will give you a gift certificate for a free vacation at the iron bar hilton
    I called you a stupid prick SquirrelViolin. Thanks for proving me right.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    Hey now, don't knock Toys R Us cashiers... they get discounts on video games and Star Wars action figures and Super Soakers and what-have-you. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig to me.
    yeah true , never thought of that.:5oops:

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    OK. CatUkulele, you're a stupid prick.

What do I win?
    ask the copper you called a stupid prick , Im sure he will give you a gift certificate for a free vacation at the iron bar hilton

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X