X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolish
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Many View Post
    I'm not going to pass judgement on Foxguitar's character, but keep in mind that just because someone is a genuine police officer, he or she won't necessarily be agreeable or likeable.

When I posted the Newhall incident summary and the other post about the officer and his spent brass, I had hoped that the discussion would continue like this:

Foxguitar: OK, so my story was a bit exaggerated. Sorry, my bad.
    Others: Meh, just a mistake. Carry on.

But instead, it went more like:

Foxguitar: You are all retards.
    Others: WTF?! You're a prick.
    Foxguitar: Am not. You're all jerks.
    Others: Nah-uh. You're a bitch. F*** off!
    Foxguitar: Boo-hoo. You're mean. I'm going now. I hate you.
    Others: LOL

* Major thread derailment *

Can we all hug, kiss, and make out - no, I meant "up", "make up", yeah?
    Hey now you are missing a step :). I admitted you and foxy were correct right are you posted the info and even gave you +rep for your find. The rest happened after foxy attempted to revise what happened and got all butthurt about his revisionist history.

Leave a comment:

• 2Many
    replied
    Originally posted by lockfield View Post
    mods, did YOU really check his credentials?
    I'm not going to pass judgement on Foxguitar's character, but keep in mind that just because someone is a genuine police officer, he or she won't necessarily be agreeable or likeable.

When I posted the Newhall incident summary and the other post about the officer and his spent brass, I had hoped that the discussion would continue like this:

Foxguitar: OK, so my story was a bit exaggerated. Sorry, my bad.
    Others: Meh, just a mistake. Carry on.

But instead, it went more like:

Foxguitar: You are all retards.
    Others: WTF?! You're a prick.
    Foxguitar: Am not. You're all jerks.
    Others: Nah-uh. You're a bitch. F*** off!
    Foxguitar: Boo-hoo. You're mean. I'm going now. I hate you.
    Others: LOL

* Major thread derailment *

Can we all hug, kiss, and make out - no, I meant "up", "make up", yeah?

Leave a comment:

• lockfield
    replied
    Originally posted by [B
    foxguitar;[/B]]

So therefore So therefore Im gone. it was fun for awhile some of you guys are really cool and even if we disagreed it was ok but some of you and admittedly I stooped to your level rather than intelligently debate or rebut they attack with personal attacks. which is ok .

[tl;dr]
    Anyway good bye

im done, I got better things to do engage in internet kumite.
    a law enforcement officer which says one thing and does another is something i'd be wary of. integrity and congruity are lacking.

mods, did YOU really check his credentials?

Leave a comment:

• BoonDog
    replied
    To piggyback off of Follish's last post, I too did not doubt the event happened.

I stated I looked it up and found no reference to holding the brass.

You stated that it was not going to be in any reports.

I have repeatedly stated that my contention is that not all the cops followed the procedure and have asked YOU for citation or reference.

2May has posted some evidence. Based on the evidence only one of them held brass in his hand. That goes against your original premise that the officers (notice it is plural) did this and died asa direct result of using this one training technique. The first two did not die that way.

Also, I have asked for how many spent rounds did this officer have in his hand.

Foxguitar, you still have provided no citation and instead have done personal attacks and stated that you are a cop so we should believe you.

So to reiterate, no one doubted that there was a police shootout.

Foolish doubted if the whole story was true or if part was embellished.

Foolish asked You for a link

I doubted that the cops died from holding brass and did research

I found nothing verifying your premise and asked for a link

You keep arguing that you are a cop and know better and have still provided no reference to where you got your premise from.

You still fail at logic and argument.

You still are coming across as ignorant and stupid and unable to even defend your own position

You needed another poster to post a link to possibly defend your premise.

That is why most here do not think you are of any value on this site. Being a cop does not make you smarter, more experienced, or right. If you want us to respect you and your positions, earn it by making sound arguments and backing them up with PROOF.

Leave a comment:

• Cayvmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Foolish View Post
    The problem with this country isn't the people that choose to question something. The problem is the people that blindly accept the most obvious bullshit without even thinking to question it. The second biggest problem is the dumb fucks that expect people to blindly accept whatever they are told.
    QFT and thanks

Leave a comment:

• 2Many
    replied

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by foxguitar
    Fixed

Originally posted by foxguitar;

So therefore So therefore Im gone. it was fun for awhile some of you guys are really cool and even if we disagreed it was ok but some of you and admittedly I stooped to your level rather than intelligently debate or rebut they attack with personal attacks. which is ok .

[tl;dr]
    Anyway good bye

im done, I got better things to do engage in internet kumite.
    Liar Liar :new_tomat

Leave a comment:

• Burningman
    replied
    LOL Blow by blow commentary! Seriously too funny!

Leave a comment:

• Foolish
    replied
    Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
    Yeah ok , what dont I grasp , that you thought the story was bullshit that I made it up , that by doing what someone was trained to do they instinctively did in a crisis situation , what didnt you believe about it .

You of all people especially if you follow Matt Thorton should know you do what you practice .

I was merely attempting to illustrate a point to agree with the OP original premise.

You or your girlfriends didnt need to be arrogant pricks.

If you asked a question like a normal person I would have answered you in kind .
    This is where you fail basic logic fucktard. You assumed when I said it sounded like urban legend I was saying you made it up. In two separate posts I made it clear that I was not saying you made it up. It isn't an urban legend if it was just made up. But you are probably too fucking stupid to realize it.

I simply asked for a source and you got all butt-hurt and bitchy.

In post #19 you started your story.

In post #20 I said "Sounds like an urban legend. Please provide some documentation if you are going to quote this as fact. "

In post #23 you said "Unfortunately it is fact , its easily looked up . and why would I spend my time making up a story , if I was that good Id be a screenwriter . "

In post #24 I said "I didn't say you made it up. I said it sounded like an urban legend. :BangHead: And, if you are the one citing it you should be the one posting a link."

In post #25 you said "I didnt make up the story , whether you chose to believe it or not thats up to you "

In post #26 you said "It be one thing if you had the prequisite education in physics and Math but half you nitwits have IQs 10 point lower than Hamsters will argue just simply just simply just to argue a point."

In post #28 I said "Once again, no one is saying you made up the story. But the details don't seem like they can be verified other than someone once told you."

In post #29 2Many found a story that confirmed most of what you said.

In post #30 I said "That looks like it has all the info. It would have been easier to see this up front rather than get the I told you so and it's not public info line."

Go re-read the thread and then go fuck yourself. Fucktard.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
    I was merely attempting to illustrate a point to agree with the OP original premise.

You or your girlfriends didnt need to be arrogant pricks.

If you asked a question like a normal person I would have answered you in kind .
    See, this is why people think you're stupid. This is the first post in reply to your anecdote:

Originally posted by Foolish View Post
    Sounds like an urban legend. Please provide some documentation if you are going to quote this as fact.
    How is that not asking like a normal person? He even says please.

Oh, and your little racial slurs just show even more what a stupid prick you are if you need to fall back on such bullshit to argue your point.

Leave a comment:

• Hesperus
    replied
    Throwing/pinning/choking bag, you ugly illiterate sack of offal.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    good bye good night
    It was fun but time for slumber

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Hesperus View Post
    Call me chickenshit, I want to be a firefighter when I grow up. Every time I run into a burning structure, I'll think about the dickless faggots that "form a perimeter" around a school being shot up.

I work a minimum wage job, I have no illusions about that, and there is nothing wrong with that. I am financially independent and happier than I've ever been.

I do get my ass kicked, two or three times a week. By one of the better judoka in my state, by a wrestling coach who got through college on a greco 'ship, by a brown belt in judo and jiu-jitsu and many others. There's nothing wrong with that either. That's my favorite part of the week.

"My butt depths are unfathomable" would've been funny if you had the spelling skills of a seven year old, but you couldn't even manage that.

Your insults are weaksauce. Pig.
    well im very proud of ya .

Glad to know your a human kicking bag

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    How exactly is...

..."Aussie slang"? Fuck you're a stupid prick.

Being a defence attorney in Long Island must be the easiest job in the world. "Your honour, my client is innocent because he was arrested by that stupid prick MouseHarp." Judge: "Fair enough, you're free to go."
    Again cunt , you arent saying it to my face , what you type means shit.
    How would you know about defense attorneys mate ?:new_cussi , spend a spell at your local prison Ay .

Leave a comment:

• Hesperus
    replied
    Call me chickenshit, I want to be a firefighter when I grow up. Every time I run into a burning structure, I'll think about the dickless faggots who "form a perimeter" every time a school is being shot up.

I work a minimum wage job, I have no illusions about that, and there is nothing wrong with that. I am financially independent and happier than I've ever been.

I do get my ass kicked, two or three times a week. By one of the better judoka in my state, by a wrestling coach who got through college on a greco 'ship, by a brown belt in judo and jiu-jitsu and many others. There's nothing wrong with that either. That's my favorite part of the week.

"My butt depths are unfathomable" would've been funny if you had the spelling skills of a seven year old, but you couldn't even manage that.

Your insults are weaksauce. Pig.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X