nEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nEW

Im just new, I am no Soke or master just a guy that enjoys training, nothing more.

Where are you from and where do you train?

More info would be nice.

Comment

I currently train with my father and mother. I use to train with my grandfather but he died back in 1994. I have been in the arts for about 33 years and train in Shoshin Kempo. I also have a black belt (2nd) in Tae Kwon Do (ITF). I have trained with other masters such as Lyndey in White Crane, still train with him today, and I might take a shot at a MMA school but Im not sure just yet.

I train to train nothing more, nothing less. I dont find myself better than anyone else or any worse, Im just me.

Comment

I would give my school a strong 6. It could be an 8 but most of the students have never sparred until I came back and started to spar with the balck belts the Master had at that time (7mths ago) They are getting into it but before that they never spared. My Master told me they (students) would not buy the gear so..... But the school is getting back to the old days and hard training but we still have a ways to go.

Comment

The post above has been moved to this thread, it was here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70158
          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X