Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground and pound vs Gangbanger with a gun

YouTube - Gangbanger vs Skater

Damn that sk8er boi was calm as a cucumber with a gun in his face, would have drilled that tub of crap with more shots with the skateboard though

Gangbanger vs Skaters - No BS Martial Arts

posted thank you :cwm21:
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Comment

*pulls out skateboard* you wanna go?

Comment

I'm suprised at how easily the gangbanger got let off. If someone pointed a gun in my friend's face I would have smashed the skateboard into their teeth... or at least tried to subdue and restrain them while someone else called the cops. They just let him walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Rask View Post
          I'm suprised at how easily the gangbanger got let off. If someone pointed a gun in my friend's face I would have smashed the skateboard into their teeth... or at least tried to subdue and restrain them while someone else called the cops. They just let him walk away.
          Are you stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by FLMKane View Post
            Are you stupid?
            Please tell me what is stupid about not allowing someone who just put a gun to your/your friend's head to simply walk away?

There were two 'gangbangers' and many more skaters. They could have easily restrained those guys while waiting for the police to arrive, at the very least. Pulling a gun on someone is fucking serious business.

Comment

I just saw the video end. I didn't see them hop into a car and drive off or anything. The aftermath of the situation is just unknown to us.

Comment

He didn't just let him walk away. Grown ups showed up the they were seperated. I think the guy in blue is a security guard judging by radio and badge.

This video illustrates many good lessons:
                1) simply having a gun is not a gaunratee to victory.
                2) ONLY pull a gun if you plan on using it. Pple who posture with guns tend to get fucked up. (From personal experience, many moons ago I pulled my Beretta on a guy who was trying to intimidate us by flashing a Glock in his pants. It turned into the first Glock I ever owned.)
                3) don't get in close so the other person can grab your weapon.
                4) Grappling does happen in multiple combat with weapons. So STFU you RBSD idiots.
                5) Skaters are dangerous in packs.
                ______
                Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                -Daniel Tosh

Comment

looking down a gun barrel definitely gives you the license to save your own life by any means necessary, offering cash, converting to islam, giving handjobs, or caving their fucking face in with blunt, sharp, heavy or serrated objects are all valid responses in said situation. I prefer to tell jokes and help a brother rub one out, but that's just me. This kid wins a balls of steel award. Skaters FTW.
                  Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
                  -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Comment

The beatdown was more than warranted, but the whole gun situation is fucking nasty. Coming from Sweden, that's not something almost anyone would have experienced. Good video.

Comment

I liked how the guy held the gun. That's how I hold my waterpik dental water jet in the mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by rivington View Post
                        i liked how the guy held the gun. That's how i hold my waterpik dental water jet in the mornings.
                        you want me to clean your teeth fool?!

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere View Post
                          4) Grappling does happen in multiple combat with weapons. So STFU you RBSD idiots.
                          Huh? Having trained some in RBSD (SPEAR, specifically) it is most certainly acknowledged that fights go to the ground, multiple attackers, weapons, whatever.

You may not want it to go there, you may try to prevent it from going there, and what you do when/if it does may change depending on the scenario, but not being prepared to fight on the ground is just stupid.

Comment

I'm with you on this one. Anyone who pulled a gun on my friend or me is going to be very seriously injured and/or arrested.

Comment

That video makes me enormously happy. I'd buy that skater a beer or whatever skaters are into these days. I just took a trash bag outside to the apartment dumpster and made sure to have my Sig on me before I went downstairs. I'm with Gezere on the deal with people who pull guns out just for kicks...they're going to get hurt. I guarantee to be more accurate, steady, and capable of shooting some jackass trying to be tough with his pistol in in waistband.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X