Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    I know some stuff about the school. What would you like to know?

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Then you don't understand the rules of MABS. By placing a school here you are questioning if they are legit, and basically asking for an investigation..You are new so, this should be in newbietown or YMAS.

Leave a comment:

• 10thPlanetVegan
    replied
    Sorry, I've never really looked into a school like this before. I never claimed they were a fraud, I was just looking for more information.

Leave a comment:

• johnny3443
    replied
    Until you have real evidence of fraud etc, this belongs in YMAS i think.

Leave a comment:

• 10thPlanetVegan
    started a topic Ring of Fire Martial Arts Academy

Ring of Fire Martial Arts Academy

I was in Monrovia and happened upon a sign for this school and checked it out online. So far, I don't have a lot of information on it because the website is very incomplete (doesn't list the instructors, fighters or class times. lulz) and I couldn't find a whole lot else on it. The only credentials that were mentioned of anyone working there were of the owner/operator, who has a 3rd degree black belt in Hapkido and has been "studying various ground games for about ten years now".
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=284067185

Hopefully that link works. Just ctrl f for "vincent duchetta" on that page. He mentions his credentials and people he has studied with.

http://www.myspace.com/410601319

I called one of the numbers on the myspace and briefly spoke with Daniel. He said I would have to come in to talk about pricing because they supposedly have a lot of different types of classes and memberships.

I could not find any readily accessible information on the instructors online.....that's a big red flag in my opinion.

Discuss.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X