X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colonelpong2
    replied
    Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    hang on, i get the jack abd hesse part but how does Ben fit in there?

do you mean Ben from Nancy who live near the wallmart, or do you mean Ben the storemanager?
    I heared he and his wife Jennifer broke up because Jennifer was messing around with Tyrone.
    You know Tyrone right?
    Tyrone lives near the harbor and is on welfare but i think he has a little bussiness on the side if you know what i mean.
    (between you and me allright?)
    Fuckin' soap operas

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post
    Short story that i hope is understandable.

Last night my wife went with the neighbors to a bar on the beach while i thankfully stayed home our kids(I really don't like loud music and and tons of people in one place).

I went to go pick her up when my brother go home at 11:30(i had to be at work in a few hours). Once i arrived at the bar I text-ed my wife that i was there and waited. To pass the time i was exchanging stories about the fights i would break up from my teaching days at a rough high school with the bouncers and listening to some of their stories of the last night. While deeply engrossed in what was probably the funniest fight I've ever heard about after the fact, the bouncers just stopped and stared. It seems two gents walked out of the parking lot into the next lot not on bar property and started to fight. It was at this time i just knew i was about to regret not having my video camera on me. As i was thinking that one of the guys fighting did a jumping spin kick thing you see in every TKD McDojo right into a freaking wooden pole. All i could think to myself was Vids or it didn't happen.
    Were either of them Octogenarians?

Leave a comment:

• bill_nye68
    replied
    nope looked so young the bouncers probably inspected their ids with a little more scrutiny then the rest. i can't tell you who won since my wife showed up and we walked the opposite way. I do wish i had stayed to watch the fail unfold.

so the kid that did the kick, I'm pretty sure f$%k3d his leg up but he did execute it flawlessly till the end of the kick....does that count for TKD working in a fight?

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    were they old guys, and if so, where did you hide while watching them?

Leave a comment:

• bill_nye68
    replied
    Short story that i hope is understandable.

Last night my wife went with the neighbors to a bar on the beach while i thankfully stayed home our kids(I really don't like loud music and and tons of people in one place).

I went to go pick her up when my brother go home at 11:30(i had to be at work in a few hours). Once i arrived at the bar I text-ed my wife that i was there and waited. To pass the time i was exchanging stories about the fights i would break up from my teaching days at a rough high school with the bouncers and listening to some of their stories of the last night. While deeply engrossed in what was probably the funniest fight I've ever heard about after the fact, the bouncers just stopped and stared. It seems two gents walked out of the parking lot into the next lot not on bar property and started to fight. It was at this time i just knew i was about to regret not having my video camera on me. As i was thinking that one of the guys fighting did a jumping spin kick thing you see in every TKD McDojo right into a freaking wooden pole. All i could think to myself was Vids or it didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• Eudemic
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhinopkc View Post
    With my schedule, I take what I can get. It's slightly better than nothing. I'm always open to suggestions.
    Fair enough.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    what?!

are you high?

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    uhm...werent you the guy who got stabbed and gives kids pink bellies?

stop giving advice plz.

Until their Great-Grandfathers caught wind of it, then BillNye told him to "skee-daddle and 23 skadoo"

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    no burn, i just stated what i had read earlier.

he teaches kids thingies and whenever a kid doesnt listen he makes the other kids grab the naughty kid and gives it a pink belly.
    one time this kid had a knife and stabbed him in the head or something.

when people suggested he probably shouldnt teach kids until he learned some teachingskills he got upset.

Leave a comment:

• Mega Leaf
    replied

stop giving advice plz.

ouch.

burnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

what u got to say about that simonifirus?

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by simonifrius View Post
    Bill, two things:

1: How does one hammer a nail through one's palm? Think about it.

2: Never teach again.

stop giving advice plz.

Leave a comment:

• simonifrius
    replied
    Bill, two things:

1: How does one hammer a nail through one's palm? Think about it.

2: Never teach again.

Leave a comment:

• Rhinopkc
    replied
    Originally posted by Eudemic View Post
    QFT

Why all the fake stuff in your style field?

With my schedule, I take what I can get. It's slightly better than nothing. I'm always open to suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
    I'm glad you changed your style field ;)
    He wouldn't be messing with you if you were fifty years older...

Leave a comment:

• Eudemic
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhinopkc View Post
    I don't see why you're so frustrated with doing what you should have been taught by your Krav instructor.
    QFT

Why all the fake stuff in your style field?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X