• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sochin101
    replied
    Bill,
    Is the wife hot?
    Is that why you're spreading rumours, to see if she's interested?

Leave a comment:

• adouglasmhor
    replied
    Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post

I said theres Jesse and his wife across you don't really know them but they are friendly. another family who really don't like jack. and they are convinced that Jesse's wife and him are having an affair cause they hang out together with and without Jesse during the day. Juicy gossip at 1st but once you think about it its not true, they'd have to be pretty bold to hang out with the garage door opened for all us to see, and Jesse's wife doesn't drive (bad accident and some PTSD from it) so she sometimes needs a ride to wally world. and i said i didn't care for jack since hes always making snide comments about the way my dad cares for his yard (being i do the yard maintenance but I'm busy myself, and my dad is retired AF and hes now an asst manager at home depot and fracking lives there) so i avoid him, problem solved. so if hes there i don't go chat with them.

well last night i guess they were talking about how the family that just moved didn't like jack and being i told Ben who told his wife then told them what i had said. And assuming the telephone game was in effect what i said was basically lost in translation changing what i originally said..
    Stop gossiping and the situation would never have arisen in the first place, what the fuck would the military think if they knew what a sweetiewife you are. It's none of your beeswax so shut the fuck up about it OK, and grow up. You talked bollox and someoen picked you up wrong, they did not need that info in the first place. You are a Knobend by the way.

Leave a comment:

• syberia
    replied
    tl:dr

But:

I avoided a fight just so i wouldn't be late to krav maga
    I do want to ask: Why would you want to be at krav maga in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    Originally posted by Yoj View Post
    Some stupid neighbors gossiped and blamed the OP for spreading false rumors, the OP's ego is bruised because he de-escalated the situation and avoided a fight with a much older man over some stupid rumors, but what he really wanted to do was get all krav mega on his old wrinkly butt.

HTH
    Cheers Yoj. I think you did the right thing bill, after all that.

All though deep down I wish you would have Kragged the old guy up, just to round off the essay nicely. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• hpr
    replied
    Sounds more like something stolen right out of a soap opera.

Leave a comment:

• maofas
    replied
    This entire situation screams redneck, right down to one of the characters' names being Jesse. I bet at least one person involved has a mullet and at least one didn't have a shirt on, just like an episode of COPS.

Leave a comment:

• Yoj
    replied
    Originally posted by BigKovacs View Post
    You had me at Krav...

and lost me at Maga. Give us a summary please bill, that was a bit heavy mate.
    Some stupid neighbors gossiped and blamed the OP for spreading false rumors, the OP's ego is bruised because he de-escalated the situation and avoided a fight with a much older man over some stupid rumors, but what he really wanted to do was get all krav mega on his old wrinkly butt.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    You had me at Krav...

and lost me at Maga. Give us a summary please bill, that was a bit heavy mate.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    am i bothered?

Leave a comment:

• leyon
    replied

Yeah but no but yeah but she said she was dating Andy right then Jacky went up me and told me in the girl's lock that she let Bob touch her fanny right then shut up! I mean like it's not like I blew Herbert so I couldn't have been there okay I mean yeah but no but yeah maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Mega Leaf
    replied
    I got mind-boggled at the second paragraph.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    good question my dear dr Watson...

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    If you're leaving for the army, why do you have MCMAP in your style field?

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    hang on, i get the jack abd hesse part but how does Ben fit in there?

do you mean Ben from Nancy who live near the wallmart, or do you mean Ben the storemanager?
    I heared he and his wife Jennifer broke up because Jennifer was messing around with Tyrone.
    You know Tyrone right?
    Tyrone lives near the harbor and is on welfare but i think he has a little bussiness on the side if you know what i mean.
    (between you and me allright?)

Leave a comment:

• I avoided a fight just so i wouldn't be late to krav maga

yeah you read it right
    I avoided a fight just so i wouldn't be late to my Krav Maga class

well theres more to it then that but that sums it up

well i was walking to my car and two neighbors, Jesse and another named jack were walking toward me. i put my bag in the car and got in. they came up to talk to me, so i rolled down the window(didn't know what they wanted). jack started asking (in a loud and threatening manner) if i was the one spreading rumors that he and Jesse's wife were having an affair together. i promptly said no i wasn't. Jesse then calmly stated rumors like that can ruin a mans military career (Jesse being in his 24th year in the Air Force) and with me leaving for the army in a few months. i promptly apologized to Jesse saying i was sorry i did not start or overtly spread any rumors but i was sorry the situation and would talk to him and his wife later(cause I'm 28 and and jack is about 45 years older then me and I'm not about to fight an old man who's yelling to me to exit my car and that i was late for my class)(besides exiting my car causes me to lose defense points should there be a fight/attack and we end up in police station/court house).

back story

What blame i could take is that new neighbors moved in across from Jesse and they were asking me about the neighbors. I said theres Jesse and his wife across you don't really know them but they are friendly. another family who really don't like jack. and they are convinced that Jesse's wife and him are having an affair cause they hang out together with and without Jesse during the day. Juicy gossip at 1st but once you think about it its not true, they'd have to be pretty bold to hang out with the garage door opened for all us to see, and Jesse's wife doesn't drive (bad accident and some PTSD from it) so she sometimes needs a ride to wally world. and i said i didn't care for jack since hes always making snide comments about the way my dad cares for his yard (being i do the yard maintenance but I'm busy myself, and my dad is retired AF and hes now an asst manager at home depot and fracking lives there) so i avoid him, problem solved. so if hes there i don't go chat with them.

well last night i guess they were talking about how the family that just moved didn't like jack and being i told Ben who told his wife then told them what i had said. And assuming the telephone game was in effect what i said was basically lost in translation changing what i originally said.

so tonight without jackass around i set things straight apologized for what they thought i had said and what actually meant and apologized for ever brining it up. even though the next day from when i talked to Ben and his wife about jack the neighbors jack was always at odds with talked to Ben about their observations.

not afraid to fight jack just don't want to take chances, my youngest really needs the medical benefits and a fight whether i was completely in the right could delay me if having to go to court. but really the fact i thinks hes crazy enough to pull a gun is my biggest motivator. And i was wearing a Krav Maga Shirt, could work against me if cops had to show up.

So now i have to live with the fact i could kick his ass but i can't cause it could jeopardize my future(this guy is no threat 2 years ago he hammered a nail through his hand on accident, an accident through his hand jesus style....seriuosly). Its the same feeling i would get when I was a HS math teacher and couldn't hit the snots for acting up.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X