Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebell
    replied
    where im from old men are really quiet or they'll lose their heads.
    same goes for the women.

next time Bill, you smack that old fuck over the hood of your car you twist his arm on his back and with the other hand you yank his pants down.

now you start with your index finger and make plane sounds:' roaaawhrrr....this is eagle one, permission to land...'

old man: wtf are you doing?!

' crxst..this is groundcontrol permission to land eagle 1!'

thats when you stick your index finger up his ass.
    make sure to make those cool engine sounds.

hint: you have a wing of 5 planes if you'd like.

he will never bother you again.

Leave a comment:

• bill_nye68
    replied
    no ididnt have butthurt from avioding a fight, i worked in a bad of pensacola before switching jobs to drive less and avoided fights/attacks there too to avoid adding any trouble for me enlisting,

It had just struck me as amusing i avoided a fight 1st and foremost so that i wouldn't be late for class

i wasnt spreading rumors but had talked about the neighbors beef with each other( but i actually wasnt the only person to give em a heads up on them, now those do read like a soap.). but i did talk about stuff they said or did just cause i thought it was funny and absurd. what caused problems was me talking to ben who retold to his wife who then told jesse and his wife, and only becuase the family that had moved had called them and was accusing jack of damaging their stuff once they unpacked(maybe the move did that......:phil2:) so they were talking about itand thats how i came back up with a different retelling.

i geniunly apologized for it and explained what i had actually said and why

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    Originally posted by Rivington View Post
    Do you happen to take a lot of elbows to the head in your krav maga class?
    Are you going on his looks, or his spelling?

Or were you recommending it as a remedial course of action?

Leave a comment:

• Angry Mandrill
    replied
    you should let the guy kick your ass. i mean, he's in his seventies. you'll make his golden years. or his depends golden. but he'd have something to brag about in the twilight of his years. and that way he won't shoot you.

Leave a comment:

• jeff5
    replied
    Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post
    and i wasn't spreading rumors but i did talk about how a family(never bother to learn there names lol) hated Jesse and what they'd accuse him of. in addition to what i had said to Ben and his wife i said they accused him of being a convicted sexual predator but i looked up the registry and no hes not. but that tidbit was left out
    To me, that is spreading rumors, or maybe not rumors, but just talking about other people's affairs. I guess it's all in how you label it, but that type of thing makes you more vulnerable to get into the situation in you mention in your OP.

Leave a comment:

• Rivington
    replied
    Do you happen to take a lot of elbows to the head in your krav maga class?

Leave a comment:

• bill_nye68
    replied
    why the style fields well i was originally in the marine dep in Ohio while losing the rest of the weight my wife was pregnant with our second child and was born too early(7 weeks but was very healthy). and for pt we did a ton of mcmap with our recruiter who didn't care that were poolee's, so we weren't supposed to yet. but the station commander hide my second daughter and it feel apart cause me my wife and recruiter not knowing this, while in boot. My wife enrolled both kids for the medical coverage.....and being that i was enlisting i was only getting E2 (have a BS) and was going to apply for ocs once eligible but i knew i wasn't ready for ocs 1st. so i had the option of staying being reserve or wait for an active duty waiver.....which wasn't approved since even though i never lied people had,

and thats all i want to say on that. its a very painful experience i lost a 100 pounds to go in. I chose marines cause they had MCMAP. And my wife threatened papers if i stayed reserve. and being military i was gonna misss out enough with them.

so yeah that caused a bunch of extra paper work going into the army. my youngest has some serious medical issues and wears a corrective helmet and with the economy everyone is trying to join up and i switched recruiting stations down here in fl because the 1st one was only wanting to send me for ocs with a much longer wait time then enlisting. I don't have that option right now.
    the head of the recruiting station doesn't normally handle recruiting but he took me on because i was a ton of paper work due to my situation. but a recruiter that i do my future soldiers training with him an his recruits is awesome all about doing combatives, hey less running were all for it lol.

in the marines i was gonna do accounting but now I'm doing 21Y - - Geospatial Engineer. Once I'm in basic my wife enrolls Emilee in the EFMP (exceptional Family Member Program) and i may have to switch to a more convenient MOS if they determine what bases we can be assigned to wont work, not sure if that appl;ys for me but was told sometimes it can, as for as what they told my wife when she called.

as for the neighbors my dad is retired air force, Ben and Jesse are active duty air force but Jesse is from Arkansas, and jack is a creepy old man.
    nope I'm not hot

and i wasn't spreading rumors but i did talk about how a family(never bother to learn there names lol) hated Jesse and what they'd accuse him of. in addition to what i had said to Ben and his wife i said they accused him of being a convicted sexual predator but i looked up the registry and no hes not. but that tidbit was left out

as far as why ni'm doing a krav maga class, i enjoy it and always wanted to try it and wanted something with good mix of drills, padwork, technique, sparing and cardio and its in the offices in front of my neighborhood. its comparitively priced for around navarre fl. and meets 4 times a week so i can make a few classes unless people quit or get fired at work and i have to work extra. I guess i shouldnt complain i have coworkers who need more hours and not scheduled. My boss wont let me trade(shes trying to get em to quit), promoted second week i was there. i work at mcdonalds since its the summer and i cant teach or subsitute and plan on staying there since i leave november though still might go get a certification for being a sub. I havn't decided.

Leave a comment:

• jeff5
    replied
    Didn't read all the responses, but here's my take on what you posted.

First - You avoided a fight, good job. That's the first rule of self defense. You stated "you could kick his ass" or some such. Whatever, who cares. Main thing is, you avoided a confrontation. Fighting is dumb for a number of reasons, not the least of which are the legal ramifications.

Second - I'm not going to use specific quotes from your post, but I will say from reading what you said to your new neighbors, it did put you in a position for this to happen. In the future I'd avoid spreading rumors (that's what you did, even if it was inadvertent ((spelling??)) and not maliciously intended) and just keep that stuff to yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Eudemic
    replied
    As a practitioner of Krav Maga, why are you lamenting having avoided a violent confrontation?

Leave a comment:

• Angry Mandrill
    replied
    so you're 28 and butthurt that you backed down from an approximately 73 year-old man? what's he gonna do, hit you with his denture cream? fuck all, man, grow up.

Leave a comment:

• vile_zoidberg
    replied
    My feelings are hurt.

Leave a comment:

• kwoww
    replied
    Originally posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    If you're leaving (indicating just joining) for the Army, why do you have MACP in your style field? Why are you spreading rumors in the first place? How is some guy having an affair any business of yours? Why do you do the Krav? Why would you pass up the chance to pressure-test your Krav? Why is my penis small?
    The answer to the last question lies with the answers to the other 5.

Congratulations. You two are inextricably intertwined. Your fates are now squarely in the hands of the Universe.

Leave a comment:

• vile_zoidberg
    replied
    Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
    If you're leaving for the army, why do you have MCMAP in your style field?
    If you're leaving (indicating just joining) for the Army, why do you have MACP in your style field? Why are you spreading rumors in the first place? How is some guy having an affair any business of yours? Why do you do the Krav? Why would you pass up the chance to pressure-test your Krav? Why is my penis small?

Leave a comment:

• Yoj
    replied
    Originally posted by sochin101 View Post
    Bill,
    Is the wife hot?
    Is that why you're spreading rumours, to see if she's interested?
    fair point. pics?

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    ^ Sorry, that's a terrible, insensitive thing to ask...

Bill, are you hot?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X