• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mega Leaf View Post
    lol they have a place called redbox?
    the main known rental stores where I live is
    blockbuster and hollywood video. :la:
    He can't go to Blockbuster... the old guy he's ducking goes there to rent Cocoon, As Good As It gets, and On Golden Pond.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

OP nothing i have seen so far of your posts has done anything but make me dislike you more. Perhaps you should stop waffling and padding out everything you state and become the silent type.

Posting about how you are defrauding the services on an open forum, exaggerating things and telling comparative strangers salacious gossip under the guise of filling them in on local knowledge, you just made me puke up in my mouth you cunt.

Comment

Does anyone know the movie 'the Big Lebowski'?

It's about this guy who's rug gets stolen and he embarks on a somewhat epic quest to get it back.
        The big lebowski explains the meaning of life.

Comment

Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post
          ... jack started asking (in a loud and threatening manner) if i was the one spreading rumors that he and Jesse's wife were having an affair together. i promptly said no i wasn't.
          But you were, right?

... i said i didn't care for jack since hes always making snide comments about the way my dad cares for his yard (being i do the yard maintenance but I'm busy myself, and my dad is retired AF and hes now an asst manager at home depot and fracking lives there).
          Your yard is a mess right?
          My yard is messier than yours though I don't have an ancient Jack pursueing me about it.

...so tonight without jackass around i set things straight apologized for what they thought i had said and what actually meant and apologized for ever brining it up. even though the next day from when i talked to Ben and his wife about jack the neighbors jack was always at odds with talked to Ben about their observations.
          That's not english. What?
          I really need to hear your accent to ... flesh out the text in my imagination. so far I've got a kinda 'Fargo' thing going on, but I'm sure that's nowhere near Navarre,Fl... oh! I've just realised I should be listening to the banjo types from 'Deliverance'.

...not afraid to fight jack just don't want to take chances, my youngest really needs the medical benefits and a fight whether i was completely in the right could delay me if having to go to court....
          ...this guy is no threat 2 years ago he hammered a nail through his hand on accident, an accident through his hand jesus style....seriuosly.
          Your plans to cook some books and get extra medical insurance despite being apparently psychologically unfit for any kind of military career?
          What makes a 73-year old fella so harmless to you? Hammering a nail through his palm just makes him scarier if you ask me!

Comment

This is a tough crowd, cant we all get along? ^.^

Comment

This thread was worth reading just for Lebells commentary....
              "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
              And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

dude, its not just commentary, its advice.
                people should apply lebellism into their daily lives.
                its very gratifying, eventhough most people will think you are creepy or a prick.
                or both.

Comment

OP, do you enjoy romance novels per chance?

Comment

nope closest i come to reading a romance is being forced to take my wife to the twilight movie.

redbox is a kiosk at wal-mart/McDonald's/and gas stations were you can rent new releases. and pay a 1.06$ for each a night

lebell you should write a book on your philosophy/religion I'll edit it for you for free!!!

Comment

nope closest i come to reading a romance is being forced to take my wife to the twilight movie.

redbox is a kiosk at wal-mart/McDonald's/and gas stations were you can rent new releases. and pay a 1.06$ for each a night

lebell you should write a book on your philosophy/religion I'll edit it for you for free!!!
                      er, judging from the wall of text you started this thread with, your offer to edit a book is basically a threat to wipe your ass with the manuscript. i mean really, what're ya gonna do, delete all the commas, periods and linespaces?

Comment

I'm glad you changed your style field ;)

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                        3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                        I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                        That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                        Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                        I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
                          I'm glad you changed your style field ;)
                          Although cheap and widely available, I'm not sure it counts as a style.

Comment

Just poking your nose into someone else's marital affairs is a bad self defense tactic, people die from that shit. Avoiding a confrontation is a good one, I don't see why you're so frustrated with doing what you should have been taught by your Krav instructor.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish View Post
                              Although cheap and widely available, I'm not sure it counts as a style.

You know, Mtripp won't be too happy about the speech concerning my madre ;P

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                              I agree with moosey

Comment

Bill may die overnight of a mysterious Tai Otoshi.
                                Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X