X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Leaf
    replied
    Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post
    every time i look for it at redbox its gone, hopefully its better then million dollar baby

lol they have a place called redbox?
    the main known rental stores where I live is
    blockbuster and hollywood video. :la:

Leave a comment:

• Mega Leaf
    replied
    wasn't it also bout an old guy overcoming racism

nope, he stayed a racist old white person till the end of the movie.
    Actually the racism was quite funny to me alot He is not really enjoying his life at all and later and more later into the movie he starts enjoying his life more and more and stuff like that, it has comedy, action, drama, and rated B.A for bad ass.

no seriously, check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Dak
    replied
    I dont get it.

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    bill you must have one fucking boring ass life if you thought this "story" was somehow worth sharing. Also, learn to fucking type so it doesn't hurt peoples heads to read your shit.

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    as i said i try and find time to train when not busy with work or army dep commitments or tutoring kids waiting to take the asvab again who dramitaclly need to boast the math portions up.

i aint changing nothing Also I meet some instructors in my association every few months, or is that not current enough to keep those styles listed to. I thought i'd ask seeing how you all seem to be the judge on whats considered current. so freaking ban me if needed style field isnt long enough to say and occasional mcmap when i join them for pt when free.

and lebell is many times funnier then you

MCMAP and PT are two different things.

Leave a comment:

• Yoj
    replied
    not really, more 'stuck in his ways', he's an old guy that doesnt like much of anything new, but finds friends in those new things. It's a good film.

Leave a comment:

• bill_nye68
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Yoj
    replied
    every time i look for it at redbox its gone, hopefully its better then million dollar baby
    yes, yes it is.

Red is vaguely similar, don't fuck with people who have faced death and and won is the general message, and I can understand that

Leave a comment:

• bill_nye68
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mega Leaf
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyCache View Post

You should never fuck with old people. A life sentence and a weekend in jail are the same to them, and the cell isn't even as bad as their house growing up.

That movie was so bad ass.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by sochin101 View Post
    Dude, you got punked out by an old man who remembers when all this was trees.
    He made you his bitch, and he probably has underwear older than you.
    All because you gossiped like an old lady?
    :bully:
    Ouch.
    :bully:

Leave a comment:

• bill_nye68
    replied
    Originally posted by Rivington View Post
    You have to forgive moosie; he hasn't washed out of the Marines yet.
    no Don't say things like that even if hes an ass i don't wish that on him. my wife threatening divorce(couldn't stand the thought of not being deployed but being assigned far away from my girls if my wife left and moved back home) if i stayed in and did reserves with no guarantee of active duty and it took a shitstorm of work to prove that the station commander hide emmi's early birth to keep my dependent total low enough to leave telling me since i dep'd in before she was born i was fine(if you want something bad enough you'll believe anything). Id give my nuts to finish boot.
    but its not in the cards right now and i got a job in the Army that i was actually studying to do while i was still in grad school, making it even eaiser to finish my masters once in.
    the point is not being able to finish and be a Marine is a big regret and dont wish it on moose.

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    also stuffing a bullwinkle doll in your pants doesnt actually make you hung like one
    Dude, you got punked out by an old man who remembers when all this was trees.
    He made you his bitch, and he probably has underwear older than you.
    All because you gossiped like an old lady?

Leave a comment:

• Eudemic
    replied
    . . . And despite being so busy with MCMAP, tutoring, work, etc. you somehow have time for Kali, Ke_po, civilian BJJ AND Krav Maga?

Leave a comment:

• sochin101
    replied
    as i said i try and find time to train when not busy with work or army dep commitments or tutoring kids waiting to take the asvab again who dramitaclly need to boast the math portions up.
    Touching story.

i aint changing nothing Also I meet some instructors in my association every few months, or is that not current enough to keep those styles listed to. I thought i'd ask seeing how you all seem to be the judge on whats considered current. so freaking ban me if needed style field isnt long enough to say and occasional mcmap when i join them for pt when free.
    You have a space in your profile that's plenty big enough to write occasional mcmap, and leave your style field for what you're currently training in. I think that's what most people do.

and lebell is many times funnier then you
    I'm actually a very serious individual. I don't see myself as funny. I find Lebell hilarious, and I cannot disagree with your assessment. It's the one thing you've got right on this thread.
    Last edited by sochin101; 7/17/2009 3:23pm, .

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X