No announcement yet.

I avoided a fight just so i wouldn't be late to krav maga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or as some of the neighbor's rumors suggest he'd never leave me alone, any ways i ain't fighting an old man its like fighting a cripple or lady, even if they start and start attacking you. You never come out looking good.

PS lebell, i decided to post this incident to begin with just to see what comments you'd make. or i would have kept all this shame to myself. you never disappoint

Comment

bill, listen to me dude, you have to be your own man, hell you want to be a marine right?
      you must learn to desensitise, buy a nest of puppies, cute labradors or something.
      care for them for 3 weeks, then shoot them or even better strangle them.
      show character.

old men, ladies, cripples, children?
      what are they to you?
      fuck them.
      if you are weak you shouldnt have a big mouth, if you do not obey that rule you will perish.

now man up, there are wars to be won!

blood for the bloodgod!!!

waaargh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post
        any ways i ain't fighting an old man its like fighting a cripple or lady, even if they start and start attacking you. You never come out looking good.
        The secret is to use plenty of hair gel and always carry a comb. Just a little touch up with the comb and you look good as new.

Comment

Maria, por que?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post

...there are wars to be won!

blood for the bloodgod!!!

waaargh!!!
            Do I smell Warhammer??
            Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by BigKovacs View Post
              Do I smell Warhammer??
              You're damn right you do!!
              We should be real men again!
              just drop the metrosexual shackles those feminist dykes put on you!

i dont wanna shave and bathe everyday and talk about your mom, i wanna run through the woods naked, rub my dick over some twigs, make fire, wrestle bears and eat puppies!!!

are we men or are we women?!

' this 70 yr old guy threathens me, what should i do?'

bash his brains in and take his women as slaves!
              thats what you friggin do!
              then you severe his head, you smear his blood all over your face and stick his head on a pole and put it in your frontgarden, that will teach em not to fuck with you.

goddamnit people, lets grow some balls shall we?!

brb my moms calling me on my cellphone..

Comment

People like you are the reason I disconnected my doorbell.

Comment

Lebell, I don't know anything about you beyond this forum, but I think I love you. I want to be inside of you, no homo.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                    People like you are the reason I disconnected my doorbell.

Good for you!
                    Fuck doorbells!!!

If people want to reach you they should blow their horns and state their clan!!

back to nature!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bill_nye68 View Post
                      or as some of the neighbor's rumors suggest he'd never leave me alone, any ways i ain't fighting an old man its like fighting a cripple or lady, even if they start and start attacking you. You never come out looking good.

PS lebell, i decided to post this incident to begin with just to see what comments you'd make. or i would have kept all this shame to myself. you never disappoint
                      Aw Bill! Fuck LeBell let me tell you what I woulda done! :toothy6:
                      This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                        Good for you!
                        Fuck doorbells!!!

If people want to reach you they should blow their horns and state their clan!!

back to nature!!!!
                        I need to widen the moat.

Comment

ah you opt for the medieval mindset?
                          thats cool.

im more going for the viking mindset.
                          could change though.

Comment

I always thought it would be cool to have a moat with some giraffes in it that can walk around on the bottom with just their heads sticking out of the water. It's not too menacing, but it gets the point across that you're a rich weirdo who's not to be trifled with.

Comment

how about giraffes with crocodiles, and a monkeys sitting on the giraffes heads?
                              possibly baboons, those beats got fangs ad are fierce.

i like the way you think Codos! ;-)

Comment

Well personally, I just like to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentation of their women.
                                Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X