X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
    . It just so happens that I responded better to these two tactics better than, for example, DTT (IIF will have your Concord drama link shortly).
    Nope, DTT recently pulled a douchebag lying bitch move. No more threads or links, from me, to his underhanded bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• 1point2
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    I'd like you to print this out and put it away somewhere so that in about 18 months I can be like, "HEY REMEMBER THE PRINTOUT" and you can apologize to sirc.
    I said the same thing when you first said it, it's not news to me, nor a drunken admission that I'll intentionally forget later.

As for Snake---my "converted by" tag is in my avatar at the moment, if you care to look. I'm a big fan of throwdowns and the TMA forums, as they are places specifically designed for converting fringe candidates. It just so happens that I responded better to these two tactics better than, for example, DTT (IIF will have your Concord drama link shortly).

Since childhood, I've prided myself on independent, scientific, logical thinking. When I was shown evidence that what I was trying to do was sub-optimal, it only took a couple months for me to make my decision. Considering my level of involvement in the school, I think that's pretty damn quick.

Leave a comment:

• bonnykate
    replied
    Originally posted by u1ysses View Post
    You're a little too good at this.

Leave a comment:

• u1ysses
    replied

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    I'd like you to print this out and put it away somewhere so that in about 18 months I can be like, "HEY REMEMBER THE PRINTOUT" and you can apologize to sirc.
    He lacks the finesse, the precision and the general masterminding skills I have. I don't see how the thinks we're "similar" except for the fact that we took striking arts. Except that I competed heavily and did really well in mine and he... did??? Nothing.

Leave a comment:

• HappyOldGuy
    replied
    It's too polite for ground zero, and not enough nob for CTC.

Leave a comment:

• KO'd N DOA
    replied
    Originally posted by resolve View Post
    I don't understand all the drama whoring on the site lately.

I really don't.

I haven't read many threads recently because of it. In fact I clicked on this thread thinking at least it would be funny... but instead it ended up being ironic (well, sort of funny in an Alanis Morrisette kinda way) in that the OP is complaining about drama whoring and trolling... and is himself participating in it. It's almost as bad as a sociocide CTC thread.

But whatever... *goes back to plagerizing papers and fapping to Flavors of Entangelment *
    (emphasis and changes for artistic license mine)

Are you trolling sir? Trying to stir up a little drama whoring of your own?

If Baboons and Hyena filled islands of cannibles don't get you - a parody thread might just do the trick. Leave CTC out of it, and stay out of CTC.

Leave a comment:

• MrBadGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by BaronVonDingDong View Post
    "Rock" your arguments, surely... or get some dwarfs to walk around the room with them strapped to their heads and some straws coming out of them.

Don't bring cocaine into this, young man, or you'll get a mustache ride you'll never forget.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied
    Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
    What's always amused me is that Sirc and I, as JohnnyCache pointed out, are remarkably similar. We're a year or two apart on the same path, but it's the same basic story.

Except I at least try not to be a jackass. I don't always succeed, but at least I try.

They say that people who are alike often despise each other. It's been true for me here and elsewhere--I, and others, see in the other person traits that remind them of the aspects of themselves that are most unliked.

Leave a comment:

• BaronVonDingDong
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    I'm freddy mercury.

FUCK your arguments.

Literally. Doesn't matter what gender they are either, I'll bang them to hell and back.

"Rock" your arguments, surely... or get some dwarfs to walk around the room with them strapped to their heads and some straws coming out of them.

Leave a comment:

• MrBadGuy
    replied
    I'm freddy mercury.

FUCK your arguments.

Literally. Doesn't matter what gender they are either, I'll bang them to hell and back.

Leave a comment:

• Whacker
    replied
    Originally posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
    Easy there, Chief. You leave the liberal use of tired Internet memes to me. This forum ain't big enough for the both of us.

My head is a paper bag on fire. Your argument is invalid, sir.

Leave a comment:

• ChickenBeakFist
    replied
    Originally posted by bonnykate View Post
    Easy there, Chief. You leave the liberal use of tired Internet memes to me. This forum ain't big enough for the both of us.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Where is his Coverted By Rev. Sirc tag, dammit!

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    I'm just kind of bitter because Sirc's threads aren't funny anymore. It's like trying to watch Family Guy or something.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X