Sirc: YOUR Martial Art Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    I'd like you to print this out and put it away somewhere so that in about 18 months I can be like, "HEY REMEMBER THE PRINTOUT" and you can apologize to sirc.
    He lacks the finesse, the precision and the general masterminding skills I have. I don't see how the thinks we're "similar" except for the fact that we took striking arts. Except that I competed heavily and did really well in mine and he... did??? Nothing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by u1ysses View Post
        You're a little too good at this.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache View Post
          I'd like you to print this out and put it away somewhere so that in about 18 months I can be like, "HEY REMEMBER THE PRINTOUT" and you can apologize to sirc.
          I said the same thing when you first said it, it's not news to me, nor a drunken admission that I'll intentionally forget later.

As for Snake---my "converted by" tag is in my avatar at the moment, if you care to look. I'm a big fan of throwdowns and the TMA forums, as they are places specifically designed for converting fringe candidates. It just so happens that I responded better to these two tactics better than, for example, DTT (IIF will have your Concord drama link shortly).

Since childhood, I've prided myself on independent, scientific, logical thinking. When I was shown evidence that what I was trying to do was sub-optimal, it only took a couple months for me to make my decision. Considering my level of involvement in the school, I think that's pretty damn quick.
          What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
            . It just so happens that I responded better to these two tactics better than, for example, DTT (IIF will have your Concord drama link shortly).
            Nope, DTT recently pulled a douchebag lying bitch move. No more threads or links, from me, to his underhanded bullshit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X