Sirc: YOUR Martial Art Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirc View Post
    I'd respond to you, but you've always been a rocket ship of disappointment whose only destination is the planet of failure.
    I hate myself and want to die because I actually laughed out loud at this and will probably use this in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Whacker View Post
      I hate myself and want to die because I actually laughed out loud at this and will probably use this in the future.
      Don't. Captain Subtext Says:
      HI KIDS, ANY REFERENCE TO "ROCKET SHIPS" IS ABOUT PENIS.
      THE PLANET FAILURE IS WHERE THE PENIS GOES.
      THIS IS AN ADMISSION OF IMPOTENCE.
      SO DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR FAILING PENIS AND YOUR IMPOTENCE, OKAY?

Captain Subtext loves you, and wants you to be happy.
      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

I don't understand all the drama whoring on the site lately.

I really don't.

I haven't read many threads recently because of it. In fact I clicked on this thread thinking at least it would be funny... but instead it ended up being ironic (well, sort of funny in that way) in that the OP is complaining about drama whoring and trolling... and is himself participating in it. It's almost as bad as a sociocide CTC thread.

But whatever... *goes back to writing boring papers and working out*

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc View Post
          Ha! The jig is up, good sir! I have succeeded in raising you morons from the muck! My mission is accomplished! You get it now! Every martial art has shortcomings! HAHAHAHAHAHA."
          Whew, glad we got that out of the way. [/lie]

Seriously, though, Sirc's humor is a good answer to his judo thread -- it's about as low percentage as some of the worst judo threads, and yet every now and then it works (probably best on people who aren't familiar with it...)

There's a few like Sirc on every forum... unfortunately, starting threads pointing out how silly they are never does anything worthwhile for either party. I feel stupid even commenting on it... meh.

I mean, I don't think I would dislike Sirc in person, knowing nothing about him, I'd assume he's a reasonably good guy and like most forum-asshole-extraordinaire types, generally pleasant and unassuming in person, channeling all his rage into the uber righteousness of his I-AM-REALLY-FUCKING-PISSED-AND-HATE-YOU-FOR-GOOD-REASONS-ALL-THE-TIME-BUT-ACTUALLY-I-DON'T-GIVE-A-FUCK persona, that unbeknownst to him has been perfected and reproduced at all scales in all forums throughout the black recesses of the shadows of the internet's sweaty underwear (right next to the scraggly left side of the scrotum, in close proximity to two throbbing, ready-to-pop in-grown hairs), in a sweeping phenomena that is at once as beautiful as it is hideous, and could probably be modeled perfectly with advanced fractal mathematics.

Still, it always manages to draw drama wherever it pops up.

This is all I have to say about this, on this forum, ever.

Comment

I come to YMAS less because of this crap.

Comment

I'm just kind of bitter because Sirc's threads aren't funny anymore. It's like trying to watch Family Guy or something.

Comment

Where is his Coverted By Rev. Sirc tag, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnykate View Post
                  Easy there, Chief. You leave the liberal use of tired Internet memes to me. This forum ain't big enough for the both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
                    Easy there, Chief. You leave the liberal use of tired Internet memes to me. This forum ain't big enough for the both of us.

My head is a paper bag on fire. Your argument is invalid, sir.

Comment

I'm freddy mercury.

FUCK your arguments.

Literally. Doesn't matter what gender they are either, I'll bang them to hell and back.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBadGuy View Post
                        I'm freddy mercury.

FUCK your arguments.

Literally. Doesn't matter what gender they are either, I'll bang them to hell and back.

"Rock" your arguments, surely... or get some dwarfs to walk around the room with them strapped to their heads and some straws coming out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
                          What's always amused me is that Sirc and I, as JohnnyCache pointed out, are remarkably similar. We're a year or two apart on the same path, but it's the same basic story.

Except I at least try not to be a jackass. I don't always succeed, but at least I try.

They say that people who are alike often despise each other. It's been true for me here and elsewhere--I, and others, see in the other person traits that remind them of the aspects of themselves that are most unliked.
                          I'd like you to print this out and put it away somewhere so that in about 18 months I can be like, "HEY REMEMBER THE PRINTOUT" and you can apologize to sirc.

Comment

Originally posted by BaronVonDingDong View Post
                            "Rock" your arguments, surely... or get some dwarfs to walk around the room with them strapped to their heads and some straws coming out of them.

Don't bring cocaine into this, young man, or you'll get a mustache ride you'll never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by resolve View Post
                              I don't understand all the drama whoring on the site lately.

I really don't.

I haven't read many threads recently because of it. In fact I clicked on this thread thinking at least it would be funny... but instead it ended up being ironic (well, sort of funny in an Alanis Morrisette kinda way) in that the OP is complaining about drama whoring and trolling... and is himself participating in it. It's almost as bad as a sociocide CTC thread.

But whatever... *goes back to plagerizing papers and fapping to Flavors of Entangelment *
                              (emphasis and changes for artistic license mine)

Are you trolling sir? Trying to stir up a little drama whoring of your own?

If Baboons and Hyena filled islands of cannibles don't get you - a parody thread might just do the trick. Leave CTC out of it, and stay out of CTC.

Comment

It's too polite for ground zero, and not enough nob for CTC.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X