• Time
  • Show
Clear All

but you hardly know me!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoylentNinja View Post
        but you hardly know me!!
        I was talking to 1 point i-was-converted-by-sirc-2.

Comment

Since this thread is mostly content-free, it seems like a good place for me to bring this up:
          Sirc, your avatar is really creepy.
          The fool thinks himself immortal,
          If he hold back from battle;
          But old age will grant him no truce,
          Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Converted By Sirc tag for ipoint2 plz.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
              Since this thread is mostly content-free, it seems like a good place for me to bring this up:
              Sirc, your avatar is really creepy.
              I love it.

Comment

Comment

What's always amused me is that Sirc and I, as JohnnyCache pointed out, are remarkably similar. We're a year or two apart on the same path, but it's the same basic story.

Except I at least try not to be a jackass. I don't always succeed, but at least I try.

They say that people who are alike often despise each other. It's been true for me here and elsewhere--I, and others, see in the other person traits that remind them of the aspects of themselves that are most unliked.
                  What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
                    What's always amused me is that Sirc and I, as JohnnyCache pointed out, are remarkably similar. We're a year or two apart on the same path, but it's the same basic story.

Except I at least try not to be a jackass. I don't always succeed, but at least I try.

They say that people who are alike often despise each other. It's been true for me here and elsewhere--I, and others, see in the other person traits that remind them of the aspects of themselves that are most unliked.
                    So this is really a thread about your innate self-loathing. OK, now it's funny. Keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by Marrt View Post
                      So this is really a thread about your innate self-loathing. OK, now it's funny. Keep going.
                      Um, close. It's more about trying to get him to STFU with his lame threads.

I suck at judo and MMA. Do you see me nutriding either? Or starting threads that purport to attack either of them for their shortcomings?
                      What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

This thread wasn't a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Panda View Post
                          This thread wasn't a great idea.
                          Much like most Sirc born threads.
                          Last edited by Trek; 7/16/2009 8:28pm, . Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
                            Um, close. It's more about trying to get him to STFU with his lame threads.

I suck at judo and MMA. Do you see me nutriding either? Or starting threads that purport to attack either of them for their shortcomings?
                            No, I see you bringing in some lumber so you can build another "Jump on Sirc bandwagon" because the other one has been rightly moved out to Sheerdog where it should be and you still have an axe to grind.

Comment

Originally posted by Marrt View Post
                              No, I see you bringing in some lumber so you can build another "Jump on Sirc bandwagon" because the other one has been rightly moved out to Sheerdog where it should be and you still have an axe to grind.
                              To tell the unvarnished truth, I was hoping that by finally laying out, in explicit terms, precisely what Sirc was doing--which he has numerous times been cagey and pseudo-conspiratorial about--he would finally jump out and proclaim in faux-Nietzschean fashion, "Ha! The jig is up, good sir! I have succeeded in raising you morons from the muck! My mission is accomplished! You get it now! Every martial art has shortcomings! HAHAHAHAHAHA" and we could finally get him to shut up.

Unfortunately that's not the case. I was probably asking too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc View Post
                                I love it.
                                It's horrible.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X