Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesnt any martial art, teach you.......dogfighting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesnt any martial art, teach you.......dogfighting?

Yes, I mean, how to fight dogs, effectively.
    Not one martial art, not anything, nothing nada, anywhere, has any actually "good" material, about fighting dogs.

Canines. Those yappy, barky bastards that, occasionally, kill there owners or small children, or gang up on the aged.

I guess, I missed out on a cool thread title, "crypto-juitsu", (that would be so cool) but no, I'm talking about dogs, not Yeti's or abominable snowmen.

In case your wondering, I have successfuly defended myself against a pair of dobermans, a pair of rotweillers, and a particularly vicious Labrador-the damn thing came out of knowhere, knocked me of my feet, lyeing on my back, gnarling drooling fangs trying to bite my face off, I would sooner not have found myself in that situation quite frankly.
    Yes, I won, but it was a fucking close call, the fucker nearly had my throat. Really.

Why do no martial arts, cover "serious" dog attacks?

Please, no uber strongmen with how any dog can be subdued by kicking it real hard. You have likely never been in a real dogfight.

Yes, I'm fully aware of the forum this is posted in , but its very serious question, ultimately-I just figured it wouldnt get much play in any other forum.

I nearly had my fucking throat ripped out by a lab-how serious do you want??

Originally posted by NoKandu View Post
    Yes, I mean, how to fight dogs, effectively.
    Not one martial art, not anything, nothing nada, anywhere, has any actually "good" material, about fighting dogs.

Canines. Those yappy, barky bastards that, occasionally, kill there owners or small children, or gang up on the aged.

I guess, I missed out on a cool thread title, "crypto-juitsu", (that would be so cool) but no, I'm talking about dogs, not Yeti's or abominable snowmen.

In case your wondering, I have successfuly defended myself against a pair of dobermans, a pair of rotweillers, and a particularly vicious Labrador-the damn thing came out of knowhere, knocked me of my feet, lyeing on my back, gnarling drooling fangs trying to bite my face off, I would sooner not have found myself in that situation quite frankly.
    Yes, I won, but it was a fucking close call, the fucker nearly had my throat. Really.

Why do no martial arts, cover "serious" dog attacks?

Please, no uber strongmen with how any dog can be subdued by kicking it real hard. You have likely never been in a real dogfight.

Yes, I'm fully aware of the forum this is posted in , but its very serious question, ultimately-I just figured it wouldnt get much play in any other forum.

I nearly had my fucking throat ripped out by a lab-how serious do you want??
    Well, you lay on your back and let the dog jump into your guard...pull one paw across your body and get the mutt into a triangle and choke the M-F out....

Comment

Yeah, what you need is Zoo-jitsu.

Also, no dingo stories?
      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Triangle that dog. I fucking dare you.

Comment

Apart from the Labrador attack, (with a fucking chihuaha trying to bit my nuts, no less) the most serious attacks came from pairs of dobermans, and Rotti's.

The Dobermans lacked body strength, fotunatel they hadnt been "really trained "to tag team the throat/grion, which is second nature for a dog.
          Easy enough to flip them, lock them, kick them, and then trap another under my bicycle, while I kicked the bejeezuz out of it.
          I found out later, the owner "set" them on me......he trained them to an extent. Worthless piece of dogshit, using his pets to do his dirty work.
          Fucking coward.

But, the pair of rotweillers, was the scariest damn thing, I have ever, ever encountered.
          Going for a walk, small country town, these Rotti's come at me, barking, nothing to unusual, for a redneck town where on average, a dog would try and bite you every week.
          What I didnt know, was this pair of Rotti's was "different " to the properly trained guard dogs I was used to, the ones I had shoved my fist down their thrioat until they choked-those dogs were bred for size, and yes, even I can appreciate how well they were trained, maybe they should have been trained in "not attacking the workers on the farm" to, but I digress.

A family, who just happened to have a pair of poorly trained rotti's moved in next door. A farm environment, nowhere to go-they had a bit of a go at me, kept on walking, no big deal. Of course I was shitscared, but that is not the point.
          I just kept walking, and quickly realised, they were following me.
          They tracked me, over some 100 metres, staying in the shadows, in the orange trees, literally.
          I just couldnt believe it, i was actually being "hunted".

I availed myself of every available projectile, rocks, sticks, half bricks, I had a fence post-couldnt hit them, they were to fast.
          They closed, and I did my best-turns out, dogs are faster than humans. I thrown rocks etc, they are very, very fast. Faster than any human, is my guess-big call, I know.

Those suckerr nearly had me, untill one jumped at my throat, I dont recall if it was a judo technique, or just a WWF throw, but they backed off for a while, after that, i slammed that rotti good.
          They came at me again, nipping at my heels/thighs/anydamn thing, lunging at my groin, generally being very bad dogs.

At some point, I figured it was hopeless, and smashed one of them right on the head with half-brick, (that is what saved me, surprise, basically) they had me down, tearing at my jeans, going for my vital areas. My balls, and throat, qand everything else in case your wondering.

i eventually fended them off, but only after I had actually shit my pants, in the process of trying to stay on my feet , throwing, locking, biting, and doing my level best to fuck up these two animals.

They were, in hunting mode, to fast-there was stuff all I could do, they actually tracked me, wore me down, like the savanah.

It took me three hours, to travel the couple of Km's home-these fucking mutts put the fear of god into me, I shit you not.

Comment

wow. that's scary stuff.

dogs don't stop when you tap, they are faster, have really low center of gravity, and four legs. and hunt in packs. martial arts don't work.

if you can convince the alpha that you're not afraid and shouldn't be messed with they might back down. easier said than done, i'll bet being hunted makes you pretty f'ing afraid.

i guess if you live in an area where there are big feral dogs you should carry a weapon. knife, gun, taser, something.

Comment

How do you defend yourself against a MANATEE?
              Last edited by Kambei Shimada; 7/15/2009 8:33am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Rask View Post
                Triangle that dog. I fucking dare you.
                Having done some research into that technique, I already did, without realizing it.
                Yes, I unsuccessfully tried to triangle choke a vicious rottweiler.
                That was the oversized, strangely large for breed "properly trained "dog that I ended up, stick my hand clean down it's throat, Ive done that already dude.

Comment

Carry antifreeze and chocolate?

Comment

Originally posted by NoKandu View Post
                    Having done some research into that technique, I already did, without realizing it.
                    Yes, I unsuccessfully tried to triangle choke a vicious rottweiler.
                    That was the oversized, strangely large for breed "properly trained "dog that I ended up, stick my hand clean down it's throat, Ive done that already dude.
                    Um. You seriously pit your balls in front of a rottweiler's teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
                      How do you defend yourself against a MANATEE?
                      Defend myself? Can you get me her number?
                      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by atom View Post
                        wow. that's scary stuff.

dogs don't stop when you tap, they are faster, have really low center of gravity, and four legs. and hunt in packs. martial arts don't work.

if you can convince the alpha that you're not afraid and shouldn't be messed with they might back down. easier said than done, i'll bet being hunted makes you pretty f'ing afraid.

i guess if you live in an area where there are big feral dogs you should carry a weapon. knife, gun, taser, something.
                        Well, thats what I'm trying to say. Martial arts don't work, except for some throws, and locks,because YES, Rottiweillers are very, very fast, much to my astonishment, they are really, really freaking fast.
                        As far as weapons go, I did-but not on that occasion.

Gee, hasnt anyone on this forum been attacked by -attack dogs, and had to defend themselves? I'm thinking, the manatee is a great metaphor etc, but unless you have been bitten in the face, or had freinds or familly mauled by some "pet", maybe, just maybe, you should not think this thread is just comedy.

Comment

Triangle that dog.
                          +

I had actually shit my pants
                          =

?????

In all serious, I got my calf ripped into by a dog. It hurt like hell. I was only 10, and this was a giant Rottie; sadly I didn't know BJJ at that point, otherwise I would've kneebah'ed him. My defense was to scream bloody murder, and try and poke his eyes out. Luckily a guy ran out of his house and soccer kicked the dog in the face.

I don't know if there is a good method to defending yourself against animals, other than to go batshit crazy. I guess you could say...

ITS A DOG EAT DOG WORLD?!?! ?AHHAAKAKAKAKAKAHAHEKEKEKEKELOLOLOLOLOLOOL

Comment

That's what we call some big fucking cohones in my country:D

Comment

No, I fail to see how performing such a maneuver, would, generally speaking, result in a positive outcome. Perhaps I misspoke, but which part, of being attacked by a pair of Rottweillers, doesnt anyone get?

Its not fun, only adult males may survive through it at all-seriously, what is wrong with you people?
                              No, there are no cute puppies.......just devastating fighting machines, ready to take over your planet!!!!

Hey, well I tried, I thought it was a seriously valid topic.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X