Training in thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training in thailand

Hope this is the best section. To replys are always to restrained in noob town so i didnt post this there

Ok little background on me. Ive done about 8 months of krav maga, 6 months of kickboxing and a few months of bjj/ mma. ive missed alot of bjj and mma latley due to college but now thats over and uni is upon me.

Im going to university near cardiff in wales next year and plan to take up more BJJ aswell as MMA and muay thai. I also get a scolarship at the end of next year for a grand which i hope to spend training in thailand. I have a friend who is willing to put me up in singapore for a night then im heading over to thailand to train some more.

Does anyone know any good muay thai gyms in thailand (Preferably ones that you have trained at yourselves.) I hope to have around 8 months of experence by that time.

Thanks is advance

Carlos

Don't know much about thailand, but here is a good thread to check out.

Training in Thailand: Useful Information - No BS Martial Arts

Comment

There's Muay Thai in Thailand now?
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Check out this website:

http://muaythailand.com/camps/index....6cf6944d023599

Its sort of like a database for gyms in Thailand with descriptions, reviews, etc.

Comment

Should have used the search function first. thanks guys will take a look

Comment

re

You are welcome!:hippy2:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X