Newbie Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Here

Hi newbie here. Long time lurker and finally decided to join the forum. Name is Steve and still consider myself a beginner in the martial arts as I have only a few years experience and still have a lot to learn. My preferences in the arts are MMA and Kali. Hope everyone has a nice day and take care!

Where in CA are you?

Comment

Originally posted by ice_mann_3125 View Post
      Hi newbie here. Long time lurker and finally decided to join the forum. Name is Steve and still consider myself a beginner in the martial arts as I have only a few years experience and still have a lot to learn. My preferences in the arts are MMA and Kali. Hope everyone has a nice day and take care!

Hi Steve I am Darrell. Just watch what I do here and you will know exactly what not to do on these forums! Good luck and may the salmon on your plate be fat and fertile.
      This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Comment

Perhaps you should get a mod to move this thread moved to newbie town instead of Ymas. May prevent some initial grief.

:)

Comment

I understand where you are coming from TheDingo but the rules are if we find them in the wild it is open season. Happened to me, gotta happen to this guy. STFU n00b and go to newbietown.
          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
          Originally posted by Devil
          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            I understand where you are coming from TheDingo but the rules are if we find them in the wild it is open season. Happened to me, gotta happen to this guy. STFU n00b and go to newbietown.
            STFU n00b and let the other n00b make his n00b demands :P

Comment

Fuck, someone got to represent the 'Bot.

BULL RUSH ON ICE_MANN_3125!
              Originally posted by Judoka_UK
              Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by 100xobm View Post
                Fuck, someone got to represent the 'Bot.

BULL RUSH ON ICE_MANN_3125!
                I dunno, Omega did post. The rest of the thread generally becomes superfluous after that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X