American Combat Judo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Combat Judo

To assist those in their efforts to create rank papers in this system....

here is the actual logo from our group....

www.budokanjudoclub.org
    Attached Files
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Who would need to create these papers? Just wondering.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

ACJ FTW! I don't get it either, but I realized I haven't nutridden anyone in a while and it's MTripp's week (sorry Squerelli).

Comment

Its a gag based on people having to photoshop their certificates.
        "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Oh, OK. I had a feeling it was something like that. I just became a blackbelt in Combat Judo.

Just kidding!!
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

I just figure if people are going to keep claiming rank in it, they may as well have the right logo....

Comment

Heh. I guess I'll have to add you as a second exception to my usual rule that the word "combat" in the name of a school or style is a possible Bullshido flag. (The other exception being Combat Sambo.)

Comment

How about a sneak peek at what's coming.... the m is cool
                Attached Files

Comment

That's nice, but it's backwards!

Comment

Not if its going on a transfer for t-shirts, caps, uniforms, etc....

Comment

I keep on seeing the word "SCAT" in that second logo...
                      Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

You guys are slow on the up take....

Comment

Well, it is a Saturday you know!
                          Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

That's coming?! Where!? When?

Comment

Here, is this better?
                              Attached Files
                              Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X