Newest kink among gay guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest kink among gay guys

Ok, so I thoght I had seen everything. (and that includes 2g1c, 1guy1jar:new_shock)

But these guys take weird sex to the next level.
    So the new kink is dressing up like a ninja combined with groping, combined with feet worship, combined with S&M boot licking, combined with japanese S&M BALL KICKING. All that amounts to this:

YouTube - SELF DEFENSE 2

:evil6::tongue9:

I think Bruno would really get into this...
    Originally posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

There's a strange sort of foot fetish going on there as well.

Comment

Are we sure this is actually part of a fetish, and not just another crappy self defense video?
      The fool thinks himself immortal,
      If he hold back from battle;
      But old age will grant him no truce,
      Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
        Are we sure this is actually part of a fetish, and not just another crappy self defense video?
        I REALLY REALLY don't know.

YouTube - Self Defense Clips

It's so confusing.

Actualy when you look at the user's favorites... Deffinetly a new fetish, aparently called "self defence".
        The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

it kinda made my pants tight

Comment

wait....you haven't seen pain olympics yet??
            "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Comment

Originally posted by danniboi07 View Post
              wait....you haven't seen pain olympics yet??
              Oh, great. Aparently that momory was repressed. FUCKING THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Truculent Sheep View Post
                There's a strange sort of foot fetish going on there as well.
                At least budo girls have .... you know .... GIRLS

:karated::karated::karated::karated::karated::kara ted::karated::karated::karated::karated::karated:

Comment

OK, despite the sheer horror in the video, what does it really mean for us to have clicked at a thread with such a title?

CLICK & WATCH
                  :
                  I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                  " - by Vorpal

Comment

Originally posted by Tonuzaba View Post
                    OK, despite the sheer horror in the video, what does it really mean for us to have clicked at a thread with such a title?
                    That we are BJJ nut riders

*you knew this was coming*

Comment

Dear god. I just thought it was some really silly self defence. Then I went to youtube and checked the tags:

male foot fetish gay foot fetish gay foot worship gay sock workship cbt groin kicks kick balls grab ball grab nuts face kicks kicks nuts black socks gay dress socks Barefoot barefeet busting balls

You know that guy at your dojo or gym? The one you think gets a little to excited when someone uses the term mount or rear naked choke? Watch those videos and tremble.

Comment

I know a lady who provides those sort or services, and for no extra charge she'll even pee on you.

Too far?

Comment

Those videos are fucked up!

Comment

What a weird Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
                              It looked like foot-SMELLING to me-- combined with an awful lot of S&M CBT-fondling.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X