Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to tell everyone something you already know... and that I'm a little slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joegolotto View Post
    First of all he is not my buddy! I was he is Attorney in 1991. I was commenting on the fact that the guy who was acting like he knew so much about the case, couldn't even spell the name right.
    I was contacting the staff, to let them know that they entered there thread wrong.
    Because when typing in the name they entered in there thread comes out to be someone else. I typed the name lew callihan in google and it comes up to another guy.
    I have not talked to this guy since he went to prison.
    So maybe people should get off my back, I was getting angry because everyone in this place was on me about my grammar. and not about what i was posting in the first place.
    If they don't fix it, then they don't.
    My post was all about the OP not having his facts about the case, he was just making stuff up. that is what really gets people sent to prison. Twisted facts.
    When I first came across this site the other night I thought it sounded like a good place for Martial Artist to talk. But it seems to be nothing like that. I see more ego problems in here than anywhere.
    Joe G.
    Yep, it's twisted facts that sends people to prison, not molesting children. And, if the facts were twisted and that is what got him sent to prison, you failed as a lawyer and are responsible for sending an innocent man to prison.

Comment

If you don't already get it. you won't maybe you took to many hits to the head. you retarded lop.
      Thought your last post was going to be the last one you sent? If we are all so horrible, why pray-tell can't you manage to stay away? Tell the truth you like us don't you?

Comment

If you don't already get it. you won't maybe you took to many hits to the head. you retarded lop.
        Is the title correct? Yes.
        Is the spelling in the first post correct? Yes.
        Does he use the correct name when describing how to search the Sex offender registry? Yes.

Are you the guy crying about people picking on your grammar and spelling while crying about someone and their two spelling mistakes? Yes.

Irony is a bitch, please use a condom next time and stop spreading the disease.

Comment

First of all he is not my buddy!
          ah okay, what do you boys call it nowadays?
          Lifepartners or something?

I was he is Attorney in 1991.
          So you stopped being an attorney and he still is one?
          what?

I was commenting on the fact that the guy who was acting like he knew so much about the case, couldn't even spell the name right.
          He misspelled a name, you misspell entire posts, dont be so hard on the guy!

I was contacting the staff, to let them know that they entered there thread wrong.
          Because when typing in the name they entered in there thread comes out to be someone else. I typed the name lew callihan in google and it comes up to another guy.
          How are you sure its another guy?

I have not talked to this guy since he went to prison.
          Long distance relationships are hard, I've been there.
          But why couldnt you keep him out of prison?
          I thought you were an attorney?

So maybe people should get off my back, I was getting angry because everyone in this place was on me about my grammar. and not about what i was posting in the first place.
          Why didnt you just posted: hey guys, you got his name wrong! his correct name is ...such and so.

If they don't fix it, then they don't.
          My post was all about the OP not having his facts about the case, he was just making stuff up. that is what really gets people sent to prison. Twisted facts.
          And molesting children.

When I first came across this site the other night I thought it sounded like a good place for Martial Artist to talk. But it seems to be nothing like that. I see more ego problems in here than anywhere.
          Joe G.
          You havent really talked about martial arts, so far you only posted about your childmolesting friend and about how you were an attorney and miss your good friend who youcouldnt keep out of prison!

You are a very confusing person, bro.

Comment

you people on this site are morons. This is my last post. so all of you can fuck off.
            I love Exit Posts.....can't wait to read your next one!

Comment

I am done with this site! Im sure it was meant on well intentions in the beginning and did not turn out so well. For a site built on martial arts it sure seems to be anything but that. I agree on the exit post thing. I really do not hate any of you. and i am sure i got carried away as well. I guess i am just old. No harm intended and i apologize to all.
              Joe G

Comment

bye Joe!
                you will be missed!

*snickers*

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X